The Killers.... NEW ALBUM..... SAWDUST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
The Killers.... NEW ALBUM (B-Sides and rarities)...SAWDUST!

geez... where have I been.. :huh: I haven't been able to keep with all the bands I like...:|

anywho, I didn't see any threads here yet..

So, album is called Sawdust and comes out on Nov. 13th.

Shadowplay/Their Cover of Joy Division's tune (new single) is available on itunes.

Tranquilize (song they did with Lou Reed) is available for listening on the Killlers website..

here is the tracklisting:

1. Tranquilize
2. Shadowplay
3. All The Pretty Faces
4. Leave the Bourbon on the Shelf
5. Sweet Talk
6. Under the Gun
7. Where the White Boys Dance
8. Show you How
9. Move Away
10. Glamorous Indie Rock and Roll
11. Who Let You Go?
12. The Ballad of Michael Valentine
13. Ruby, Don't Take Your Love to Town
14. Daddy's Eyes
15. Sam's Town (Abbey Road Version)
16. Romeo and Juliet
17. Mr. Brightside ( Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duke Remix)

I just took a listen to Tranquilize.. and I :heart: it on first listen.. pretty damn cool......

UPDATE: this is their b-sides and rarities CD... still worth buying! :D

Last edited:
not really. nirvana released incesticide after just two albums (im not in any way implying that the killers are even CLOSE to being in nirvana's league btw). basically the record label wants to continue making bank off the band while they are still popular and people are waiting for them to record new material. though in nirvana's case, geffen rejected the proposed truth-in-advertising title of 'cash cow' lol. i miss those guys . . .

"Where the White Boys Dance"

"Glamorous Indie Rock and Roll"

"Ruby, Don't Take Your Love to Town"

You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

it's probably a Christmas ploy to make money - they always release special packages, etc. in Oct./Nov. to cash in on the holidays

:wave: to the fanatic :wink:

Bunbury said:
Looks likes bsides with a new song or two with some covers. Kinda like a tweener for the next real new album. I'll buy :wink:

You're such a wuss, Bumberry.

:(

Bunbury, are you sitting there in your heartache waiting on some beautiful boy to save you from your old ways?

Watch it now, here he comes!

u2popmofo said:
Bunbury, are you sitting there in your heartache waiting on some beautiful boy to save you from your old ways?

Watch it now, here he comes!

i am trying to figure out if that is the singer of killers, or val kilmer from tombstone as your avatar.

I'm liking Tranquilize, I haven't loved either of their albums, but I love a bunch of their songs, this might be worth checking out.

the new song TRANQUILIZE is a fantastic collaboration with Lou Reed... i really love this song...amazing...my fave song of 2007. :bow: :applaud:
i've just ordered the SAWDUST album its out on Nov. 14 here in garmany.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom