The KFC Pocket Rocket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Angela Harlem said:
maybe a scone is damper beli :lol:
we made damper once at school, from an authentic recipe. bloody nice stuff.
:up:

Nah, damper doesn't have sugar in it. This USA scone thingie appears to be sweet, rather than savoury.

Well, it looks sweet anyway.

lets get back on topic folks.

lets talk about the KFC pocket Rocket

I got a pocket rocket too, if you wanna talk about it!>!>!

oh dear oh me!!

elevation2u said:
i lived in a place in CA where there was no 711, no starbucks, no fast food, no chain restaurants
:|

:shocked: wtf where in Ca is there a place like that! We have 5 starbucks and a coffee bean and my city is pretty small.

tre I'm shocked that you've never had a slurpee. That cannot be possible. There must be a kwik trip or other gas station nearby where you can find one today. That's just not right:tsk: :hug:

Last edited:
beli said:

Nah, damper doesn't have sugar in it. This USA scone thingie appears to be sweet, rather than savoury.

Well, it looks sweet anyway.

they are DRY...a little sweet...but the point to Scones (and they are more of an European thing) is that they are HARD and DRY. Biscuits are light and fluffy (not sweet...but buttery).

redkat said:

:shocked: wtf where in Ca is there a place like that! We have 5 starbucks and a coffee bean and my city is pretty small.

tre I'm shocked that you've never had a slurpee. That cannot be possible. There must be a kwik trip or other gas station nearby where you can find one today. That's just not right:tsk: :hug:

a small, small town in northern CA.
very "liberal", green party type thing...
largest export = cannibus [no joke]
citizens = rednecks, hippies, stoners

there was a small mention to it in the documentary film "The Corporation", they show the townsquare which is pretty much the whole town.

Back
Top Bottom