The Joy of Sleeping Naked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

impy13

ONE love, blood, life
I'm about to do it. Who else loves to partake in one of life's simplest pleasures?

That's what the Lemonade Stand is for.

Unless I was misinformed.

i could NEVER sleep naked. i never will. i would find it uncomfortable... i just couldn't do it. i wouldn't do it if you paid me.

and what if someone came in your house in the middle of the night? what if your house caught on fire? i'd rather burn than run out of the house naked for everyone to see.

no. way.

^
Good point. I read a study somewhere that said to be able to sleep naked, you had to feel very safe. Not only with your home and surrondings, but who you were with, as well.

I can't sleep naked. If I get really hot in the summer, I can sleep in just my undies. But that's as far as I can go.

i couldn't sleep with just undies. i need to have a top on and pants/boxers. i can't sleep without socks either, lol. i will never sleep without socks.

I need to be wearing undies and a tank top at least.

Sleeping naked is kinda gross :reject:

I never thought of the act as gross actually, but rather healthy. It is a good thing to allow body to breath. so maybe Im kinda gross for htinking that, but I do.:|

lucky charms said:
I never thought of the act as gross actually, but rather healthy. It is a good thing to allow body to breath. so maybe Im kinda gross for htinking that, but I do.:|

Well.. without being too graphic.. the human body naturally excretes um fluids from time to time and all so yeah then it gets on your sheets n stuff :shifty:

Sicy said:

Well.. without being too graphic.. the human body naturally excretes um fluids from time to time and all so yeah then it gets on your sheets n stuff :shifty:

So you are telling me that if you sleep naked, for say 8 hours a night, you will get 'gross' fluids on your sheets?

As opposed to what, getting these fluids on the clothes you would normally wear to sleep, and on the clothes you wear during the day anyway (unless you sleep in clothes and by day go naked).

Either way you are surrounded by the body's natural secretions. I doubt in the long or short term they are doing you any harm.

I personally like to keep clean sheets every few days, just like I would my clothes (though obviously on a more regular basis as is neccessary).

I hope you can understand, because I think it is just an unneccessary worry for you.

Sicy said:

:shifty:
:lol:
well I guess some like it and some dont, my preference is to allow body to breath - as I find always wearing clothes restricts the body's ability to do that and kinda increases levels of well you know

:shifty:
:lol:

Palace_Hero said:
So you are telling me that if you sleep naked, for say 8 hours a night, you will get 'gross' fluids on your sheets?

As opposed to what, getting these fluids on the clothes you would normally wear to sleep, and on the clothes you wear during the day anyway (unless you sleep in clothes and by day go naked).

Either way you are surrounded by the body's natural secretions. I doubt in the long or short term they are doing you any harm.

I personally like to keep clean sheets every few days, just like I would my clothes (though obviously on a more regular basis as is neccessary).

I hope you can understand, because I think it is just an unneccessary worry for you.

Oh I'm not worried about it lol. Although you do change your underwear every day.. well some do, and I would hate to have to wash my sheets every day.

Anyway, its just my personal preference.. or a comfortability thing. But more power to y'all nakednesses :wink:

Back
Top Bottom