The Joker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl416 said:
well I didn't have any actor sightings last night when I was downtown :sad: , but I did see signs to one of the sets, which appeared to be in an alley, and one restaurant we walked by had a sign that stated the a film was being made in the main dining room, but patrons were still welcome upstairs. anyway, there were several Gotham police cars and a correction facility bus that I took some pics of.

car.jpg

lic.jpg

gotham.jpg

Those are cool pics...although the license plate reminds me of our Illinois plates :lol:

this has somewhat to do with Batman, but are just news, so I didn't think it deserved a real thread...

in my newspapers appears some news about the Justice League movie, and it says:

Maggie and Jake Gyllenhaal are running for the part of THE WONDER TWINS (I think it's great)

Ryan Reynolds as FLASH (awesome... he already looks like Flash)

Laurence Fishburne as THE MARTIAN MANHUNTER (another AWESOME thing if it happens... Laurence is one tough SOB)

Tom Wellington as SUPERMAN (we kinda knew that)

and... for the freaky part, and the worst, I think... and why is related to this thread...

Ben Stiller as BATMAN

:|

besides Batman, if they decide to go with them, I'm already in line for the movie

I don't want to watch Batman and think that he may get caught in his bat-zipper :sexywink:

Last edited:
That list of people seems legit except for Ben Stiller as Batman... give me a break.

Yeah, we really need a 5'-7" goofball Batman...

I used to love the cartoon, but I really can't see this being made into a movie. I mean the wonder twins? They were useless.

In Stiller's defense, I read this movie's going to be motion-capped anyway, so it is possible for him to play Batman in voice only.

credit: 411mania.com

[Movies] Potential Spoilers On Next Batman Villains
Posted by Ashish on 09.05.2007

Who will oppose Batman in the next film?

THIS ARTICLE CONTAINS SPOILERS

With shooting on The Dark Knight wrapping up, rumors have started regarding the next Batman flick.

Word is that Heath Ledger will be back as The Joker while the main villain in the next film will be Two Face (Aaron Eckhart). Apparently Catwoman could also be included in the next film.

There is also a rumor going around that a major character will die in The Dark Knight due to reports of a funeral scene. Lucius Fox (Morgan Freeman) and GCPD Commissioner Loeb (Colin McFarlane) are rumored to be the dead character. Have Loeb die would make sense since it would pave the way for the rise of Jim Gordon (Gary Oldman) in the ranks to eventually become commissioner.

Credit: CinemaBlend, ComicBookResources.com

Catwoman :drool:

I'm just sayin' who'd I'd like the most. She's tops, along with maybe Scarlett and Rose McGowan and her gun leg (love her to death but she can't act her way out of a paper bag)

pepokiss said:
credit: 411mania.com

[Movies] Potential Spoilers On Next Batman Villains
Posted by Ashish on 09.05.2007

Who will oppose Batman in the next film?

THIS ARTICLE CONTAINS SPOILERS

With shooting on The Dark Knight wrapping up, rumors have started regarding the next Batman flick.

Word is that Heath Ledger will be back as The Joker while the main villain in the next film will be Two Face (Aaron Eckhart). Apparently Catwoman could also be included in the next film.

There is also a rumor going around that a major character will die in The Dark Knight due to reports of a funeral scene. Lucius Fox (Morgan Freeman) and GCPD Commissioner Loeb (Colin McFarlane) are rumored to be the dead character. Have Loeb die would make sense since it would pave the way for the rise of Jim Gordon (Gary Oldman) in the ranks to eventually become commissioner.

Credit: CinemaBlend, ComicBookResources.com

Catwoman :drool:

I have a friend who is in the film and has lines in this scene. They shot it three different ways. :shifty:

3 Villians is a bad idea to many people, IMO Spiderman 3 sucked because of that, have two face and catwoman and have the joker for the 4th one

Mofo said:
3 Villians is a bad idea to many people, IMO Spiderman 3 sucked because of that, have two face and catwoman and have the joker for the 4th one

Spidey 3's problem was that the villains didn't fit well with each other at all. The end battle was the definition of anti-climactic.

Selina Kyle could be introduced in Batman 3 while Joker and Two-Face are the main villains.

yes that was part of the problem, but sandman and venom where never really developed and that was my main issue with the film (and those 20 min where the movie turned into a musical), venom should've been in the 4th one as the main villian, two main villians are enough

Well let's keep in mind that introducing Selina Kyle in Dark Knight doesn't necessarily mean that Catwoman will be in it, or that she'll be a villain. The Joker is mentioned at the end of Begins, but he wasn't a major player in the film. Plus, do we even know how far into the film Dent becomes Two Face? It could be that this is a last act scene, setting him up to play a bigger part in the third film.

I actually like the idea of giving the whiff of what's to come, which acts as a cliffhanger of sorts. I am still praying to the cinematic gods that Nolan ends this like The Empire Strikes Back, with Batman demoralized, near death, and with Gotham and/or Wayne Enterprises and/or his friends in jeopardy. How badass would that be?

Also, Spiderman 3 sucked for many reasons, the overload of characters being one of them.

well it says that Two Face will be the main villian, so who knows exactly what the Joker's part will be, and to what extent Catwoman will have a part if she even has one,but they are just rumors, I just have issues with 3 villians in the same movie

lazarus said:
Well let's keep in mind that introducing Selina Kyle in Dark Knight doesn't necessarily mean that Catwoman will be in it, or that she'll be a villain. The Joker is mentioned at the end of Begins, but he wasn't a major player in the film. Plus, do we even know how far into the film Dent becomes Two Face? It could be that this is a last act scene, setting him up to play a bigger part in the third film.

I actually like the idea of giving the whiff of what's to come, which acts as a cliffhanger of sorts. I am still praying to the cinematic gods that Nolan ends this like The Empire Strikes Back, with Batman demoralized, near death, and with Gotham and/or Wayne Enterprises and/or his friends in jeopardy. How badass would that be?

Amen to that. :up:

I want to see him get fucked up, then in the next one bounce back and kick some serious ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom