The Joker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yeah it's fine with me. Quantum of Solace will officially become my most anticipated movie of the year after tonight.

My friend just bought tickets for the 8:30 showing of TDK tonight! I have only 3 hours until I'm sitting in the theater about to watch Heath do his thing on the big screen.

I'm almost too excited.

Then again, if I was under 12 and was really looking forward to this movie because I'd like Batman Begins, no rating would stop me from seeing it. I bought the movie Scream from Target when I was 12. :shrug:

true, which is why ratings systems are kind of bullshit anyway. I think they're a good guideline but ultimately it's up to the individual and/or the parents. I'm sure some kids could handle The Dark Knight, but I really don't think 7 year olds need to be seeing it. Batman Begins, sure. This? i dunno, man. a gun pointed at a kids head? questionable.

I don't care how badass The Joker is, there's not way this deserves to be above The Godfather, Good Bad Ugly, 12 Angry Men, Seven Samurai, etc.

I know. But at the same time, why would anyone give any credence to a list like that? It's not like people on IMDB saying this is the best film ever makes it true.

I totally agree with it being ridiculous, but don't see it as a big deal. :shrug:

Why so genius?

einsteinclown.jpg

Seriously?

Oh, gotcha. I barely even registered that post and your response when I was typing my comment.

But between this thread and the other one where there were outraged comments about the list, it warranted a mention. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom