The Joker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It certainly makes the Dark Knight look more, well like a knight:drool:

I don't know why the suit needs to change ith each movie. :| I had hoped that since Batman Begins was less hokey than the Schumaker ones, then they wouldn't be as likely to change it so frequently. :sigh:

My problem is that with each subsequent change (save for the costume in BB), the suit becomes less and less human. The whole point of Batman is that he's a normal guy--no superpowers--and yet does the same stuff that superheroes can do. I guess you can interpret that to mean that he needs oodles of armor & padding. But I always liked the slimmer, more natural looking costumes best---they show that he's just a dude in a cool costume.

Utoo said:
I don't know why the suit needs to change ith each movie. :| I had hoped that since Batman Begins was less hokey than the Schumaker ones, then they wouldn't be as likely to change it so frequently. :sigh:

My problem is that with each subsequent change (save for the costume in BB), the suit becomes less and less human. The whole point of Batman is that he's a normal guy--no superpowers--and yet does the same stuff that superheroes can do. I guess you can interpret that to mean that he needs oodles of armor & padding. But I always liked the slimmer, more natural looking costumes best---they show that he's just a dude in a cool costume.

Even the costumes between Batman and Batman Returns changed

Here's a better picture

newbatmansuit.jpg

No what are they doing, Is Scheumacher pulling the strings???

Oh and here is one of Batmans new Toys. The BatPod.

batpodnewyorkcity.jpg

batpodlic2.jpg

Batman Returns had new stuff as opposed to the stuff in Batman, I don't see it as a bad thing.

Like I said before, wouldn't it make sense for Bruce to keep getting new gadgets and vehicles to fight crime? That tank Batmobile would be too huge to take in some places, making a BatPod good to have.

Utoo said:
But I always liked the slimmer, more natural looking costumes best---they show that he's just a dude in a cool costume.
But that's the last thing he wants to appear as. It's all about deception and theatricality.

I can't wait to see the "real" Batcave in this film. It may cause me to soil my pants, so I better double up on my undies that day.

Justin24 said:
No what are they doing, Is Scheumacher pulling the strings???

Don't worry too much, at least about the batpod. According to the early press info, it's built by Lucius Fox from

*Spoilers*

the remains of the destroyed tumbler batmobile

Last edited:
Batvehicles don't have to be pretty. They just have to be intimitating and kick major coulo.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Ehh...I thought the Batmobile was nothing special.

It was functional and made sense in the movie. That's a lot more special than anything in a Joel Schumacher film, and a lot of the Tim Burton stuff.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Even with all that...it's still nothing special to me.

Why does it have to be special?

I'm still happy there aren't any nipples on the batsuit.

Fucking yes, and Aaron Eckhart confirmed that you'd see him as Two-Face by the end of this movie.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Fucking yes, and Aaron Eckhart confirmed that you'd see him as Two-Face by the end of this movie.
Yeah, I'm thinking hospital scene, looks in mirror, goes fucking nuts. I can't wait for this film to arrive.

Slapnutz said:

Yeah, I'm thinking hospital scene, looks in mirror, goes fucking nuts. I can't wait for this film to arrive.

Yes, and he flips his coin.

ii cant explain how excited i am for this movie. Nolan is a genius and begins was brilliant. And i love how closley this movie seems to be following the long holloween novel. if you haven't read it, it's brilliant.

www.batman-on-film.com/batmovienews.html - great site for the latest news.

http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=304 - super hero hype - the dark knight forum

just warning you if you don't want to movie to be spoiled don't go to these sites

Holy crap, that last picture is amazing.

This film has easily jumped to my 2nd most anticipated film now.

This is seriously one of the most AMAZING ensemble casts put together for any film in a long time. Mindblowing really:

Christian Bale - Brucey Bruce
Micheal Cane - Alfred
Heath Ledger - The Joker
Aaron Eckhart - Harvey Dent
Maggie Gylenhaal - Rachel Dawes(Damn, that is the worst last name ever, and I still have no idea how to spell it)
Anthony Micheal Hall - Edward Nygma
and the amazing Gary Oldman as Lt. Gordon

It just doesn't get any better than that folks.

Someone on RT mentioned that this film will be the Citizen Kane of comic book films.

I think they might be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom