The Joker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Points taken. I'll try again.

How about Jeff Goldblum for The Riddler? He's a great actor, and he's made a career out of playing eccentric, quirky characters.

Points taken. I'll try again.

How about Jeff Goldblum for The Riddler? He's a great actor, and he's made a career out of playing eccentric, quirky characters.

This represents progress. I like Goldblum.

How about Ben from Lost? That fucker is creepy. Eh, maybe not.

You know who is a pretty boy but does creepy? Brad Pitt? He's downright scary in the Assassination of Jesse James, and he was great in Twelve Monkeys.

You know who is a pretty boy but does creepy? Brad Pitt? He's downright scary in the Assassination of Jesse James, and he was great in Twelve Monkeys.

I was gonna mention Pitt but if the producers had a problem with Katie Holmes press I can’t imagine them going for him…

It’s a shame because the one actor who plays fucked-up psychos in movies is already in this one: Gary Oldman :lol:

I was gonna mention Pitt but if the producers had a problem with Katie Holmes press I can’t imagine them going for him…

It’s a shame because the one actor who plays fucked-up psychos in movies is already in this one: Gary Oldman :lol:

Yeah, Oldman is great. I'm a big fan. The more I think of Pitt, the more I like it.

Who else?

Pitt can do creepy, but I'm no so sure he can eccentric. They're not the same thing, imo, and The Riddler is eccentric. The more I think of Goldblum, the more I like it.

I also like the idea of Marion Cotillard as Catwoman, but I don't know if A)People will want to hear Catwoman speak with a French accent or B)if Marion can do a good American accent.

Pitt can do creepy, but I'm no so sure he can eccentric. They're not the same thing, imo, and The Riddler is eccentric. The more I think of Goldblum, the more I like it.

I also like the idea of Marion Cotillard as Catwoman, but I don't know if A)People will want to hear Catwoman speak with a French accent or B)if Marion can do a good American accent.

Did you see 12 Monkeys? True Romance? He can do eccentric.

And with the exception of her, Nolan has casted brilliantly so far, and I trust he will be thinking outside the box as he did with Ledger. I've heard a couple great Catwoman suggestions (Vera Farmiga, Eva Green, Marion Cotillard), and haven't really thought about The Riddler at all.

I think Vera Farmiga could make a really nice Catwoman. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom