The Joker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being an absolute dork, I had to make this. However, I'm on a computer lab computer at school since the network is down in my building, and had to make this banner using paint rather than photoshop on my notebook.

UnforgettableLemon said:
Being an absolute dork, I had to make this. However, I'm on a computer lab computer at school since the network is down in my building, and had to make this banner using paint rather than photoshop on my notebook.
Ha! That's great. :up:

between Aaron Eckhart and Liev Schreiber, it's a toss-up. I'm glad they went with Eckhart though, after seeing Thank You for Smoking I just had the feeling he would be spectacular.

And I love that Heath Ledger looks more like a crazy Cesar Romero in that TDK pic than Jack Nicholson.

You know, I know that it might be a long shot since she was only added to the comics because of the success of Batman: The Animated Series, but I'd love to see Harley Quinn in some compacity, even if just a Dr. Harleen Quinzel cameo. She's a great character, and a lot of fun. Could be suffciently twisted, too.

ibelieve-in-harveydent_1179437328.jpg

UnforgettableLemon said:
You know, I know that it might be a long shot since she was only added to the comics because of the success of Batman: The Animated Series, but I'd love to see Harley Quinn in some compacity, even if just a Dr. Harleen Quinzel cameo. She's a great character, and a lot of fun. Could be suffciently twisted, too.

Could be a possiblity :hmm:

I know the character is on the Birds of Prey cast.....but only as Dr. Harleen Quinzel.

UnforgettableLemon said:

I'd like that, too :up:

So far, I like the fact it's just going to be Two-Face and The Joker, although if Selina Kyle is introduced in 2 or 3 and becomes Catwoman in 4 (if it's made) then that would be great.

Rachel McAdams or Elisha Cuthbert for Selina Kyle!

UnforgettableLemon said:

"THE DARK KNIGHT

We got an email from scooper Karl Ruddabaker who wrote in about a potential SPOILER, so skip the next paragraph if you want to avoid it. Ruddabaker wrote, "My friend's cousin is Emma Thomas' assistant, and according to my friend's cousin, a piece of the 'RFK' script [The project is code named RFK to try and avoid leaks -- good luck with that] was leaked out, showing that at the end of the film after The Joker is locked-up in Arkham Asylum, a 'Dr. Quinzel' is assigned to look after him and study. The last line of The Joker's scene apparently ends with 'Please, call me Mister J.'" Thanks for the scoop, Karl!"

http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=10702

Yeah, not very credible but this is something that has popped up a couple of times in the last few months. According to previous reports, Sarah Michelle Gellar is Nolan's favourite for the role. Great casting, if true.

Given Nolan's obsession with Blade Runner and its influence on the look of Batman Begins (the Narrows, for example) I could see the transformed Harley being very similar to the character Pris.

I still have my fingers crossed Nolan will cast Angelina Jolie as Selina Kyle somewhere down the line...

He looks like a cross between King Arthur and Robocop. I love it. Also like the fact that he's standing on the roof of a cop car.

You sir, are a monster :wink:

The way I see it:

Between this film and the 1st one, Bruce would want to add more gadgets and upgrades to the suit, making the suit look more modern than old-school. Plus, apparently he'll be able to move his head from side-to-side and up-to-down, unlike any other Batman since the Michael Keaton-era.

LemonMacPhisto said:

Between this film and the 1st one, Bruce would want to add more gadgets and upgrades to the suit, making the suit look more modern than old-school.

I agree, but I think the jump was too big. We went from the beginning to Batman 2000 in just one movie...

I'm sure it'll be explained logically in the movie and we won't have anything to worry about it.

It could also relate to that theme of escalation. :hmm:

That's extremely badass looking.

The only thing I'm a little worried about is the neck-moving. The "Bat-turn" has almost become an iconic part of the batman mythos, in a sence.

But I have faith in Nolan.

Lancemc said:

The only thing I'm a little worried about is the neck-moving. The "Bat-turn" has almost become an iconic part of the batman mythos, in a sence.

But extremely flawed, I mean who wants a superhero with blind spots? I like the idea that it's the first to be able to do that...

BonoVoxSupastar said:

But extremely flawed, I mean who wants a superhero with blind spots? I like the idea that it's the first to be able to do that...

It's definitely flawed, but it's makes for unique photography and cool fight scenes with the old style. It also required Wayne to move his eyes to the side when talking to someone sitting next to him in the Batmobile, which always gave him a very badass look.

Lancemc said:

It's definitely flawed, but it's makes for unique photography and cool fight scenes with the old style. It also required Wayne to move his eyes to the side when talking to someone sitting next to him in the Batmobile, which always gave him a very badass look.
I hated that. He always looked like he was wearing a neck brace. Credit to Michael Keaton he was able to make it look somewhat cool during the Cathedral scene in B89. But other times, he, and those who followed, were really struggling.

From what I've heard, Bale only starts wearing this suit towards the end of the Dark Knight. A lot of bad things happen to him courtesy of one evil clown. The cowl is also shaped like a helmet due to his new ride...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom