The Joker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that a new trailer was shown at the New York Comic-Con. That was about a week ago and they said the trailer would be revealed in two weeks. I think it'll be attached to Iron Man, which comes out this Friday, two weeks since Comic-Con.

lazarus said:
The poster with the motorcycle is lame.

The rest are awesome.

Agreed. To be honest, I've always thought that the very concept of the batcycle is lame. All you need is the batmobile. The batwing was done well in the first Burton film, but also unnecessary. The more hokey gadgets and "improved" costumes Batman gets, the more commercial and camp it gets for me. Here's hoping they really didn't go overboard with this stuff, and that there's not much more of it in future films...

lazarus said:
Yeah, at this rate he'll have a jet-powered surfboard a la Green Goblin by the third film.

like in Batman Forever? :eyebrow:

God, those posters (sans the batcycle one) are AWESOME

:drool:

Utoo said:

Agreed. To be honest, I've always thought that the very concept of the batcycle is lame. All you need is the batmobile. The batwing was done well in the first Burton film, but also unnecessary. The more hokey gadgets and "improved" costumes Batman gets, the more commercial and camp it gets for me. Here's hoping they really didn't go overboard with this stuff, and that there's not much more of it in future films...

It's been introduced in the first film though with Lucius and the whole R&D wing of Wayne Enterprises. He's not gonna wanna take that tank of a batmobile everywhere, there's gotta be a smaller mode of transportation, you know?

I do see what you're saying though, but I don't think it'll end up like that anytime soon.

LemonMacPhisto said:

I do see what you're saying though, but I don't think it'll end up like that anytime soon.

"oh no... it's catwoman... QUICK, Robin, I'll take the Bat-marine you take the Motored Bat-skate"

That was a horrible copy bootleg of the trailer.....but still freakin' awesome.

Time to watch it again.

I never knew people made that much noise before and after a preview.

Guess it's not a Iowa thing.

I will most likely rent this movie when it is out.

now, even thou Heaths death was very unfortunate.....and I really enjoyed pretty much all his work.......even what may have been overlooked (ie Casanova, Candy).......

but I really feel that his performance in this will be amazing.......I get that vibe from the trailers.......after all, he is in a movie that always created great dark atmosphere, so the strength he gave to this character, will certainly add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom