The JessicaAnn Appreciation Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2SavesTheWorld said:
Get a smiley of a little car to put next to it!

car.jpg

Last edited:
JessicaAnn said:
:wave:

:wrath:

Zoner: Where can I find more nice guys like you? Seriously, where do you guys hide?

I think we get wrapped up with women who treat us poorly.

So, I sent off an e-mail today asking her "WTF?" - but in MUCH nicer terms.

She said that I have plenty of damn good qualities that she is looking for in a boy/man, BUT, she is "confused" because of the distance. Somewhat understandable...but I work for a friggin airline. Why not TRY and make it work? Maybe she thinks relationships just HAPPEN to you...and everything is happy all of the time.

Well, I am quite the opposite right now.

I am tired of getting crapped on by women.

It sucks that she is giving up without even trying.

Zoney, at Sarafin, you may not be able to count on much, but you can count on the fact that we would never crap on you.

I too am sick the world of dating. I emailed a guy recently. He's a guy I had been out with once (on a blind date type situation). I told him I thought he was really nice, but that I wasn't up for dating anyone right now because I just feel blasé about dating and relationships after a recent break up.

He responded with a lengthy email attacking my use of the word nice; telling me that he was never attracted to me (even though he email right away after the date saying he wanted to go out again); told me my feelings toward men must be because everyone I have dated must have been "bad little boys with no manners"; and the kicker (allow me to quote):

I do and have friends who are women. I believe I have benefited them and they have added to my life. I think I can add to your life and would enjoy doing so, of course I may not be able to "add" as much as we have both hoped in the beginning, but I actually think having friends of the opposite sex actually moves you closer to finding "the one" because you're not so desparate for male attention and you can make a better decision.

I think the fucker just called me desperate.

I think he’s bitter that I don’t want to go out with him.

zonelistener said:
:yikes:
I can assure you that I have NOT ranted like that.

I know you never would. You're far too good of a guy.

Here's the clincher. At the end of the email, he said he still wants to be friends.

:lmao:

If I was so desperate, why on earth would I have said I don't want to date anyone right now. :rolleyes:

Anyway ... I'm over it.

So how was everyone's day?

Don't tell anyone, but a certain client of mine will be featured on So You Think You Can Dance tomorrow. :shh:

JessicaAnn said:

I do and have friends who are women. I believe I have benefited them and they have added to my life. I think I can add to your life and would enjoy doing so, of course I may not be able to "add" as much as we have both hoped in the beginning, but I actually think having friends of the opposite sex actually moves you closer to finding "the one" because you're not so desparate for male attention and you can make a better decision.

:huh:

excuse me for butting in, but WTF
is that crap?

sounds like somebody who is a little too hung up on themself trying to save face...
:madspit:

a.k.a. knucklehead...

*steps out of room

lol, i didn't make drool drive. i found it on a site that has about a billion smilies.

i looked, but i couldn't find an angry one.

:angry:

mk4jettawhite.gif

Back
Top Bottom