The Interview That Never Ends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
{paintedroses} said:
I think someone has already suggested that I have laser beams for eyes! :lol: But I can assure you they are quite normal

but a female cyclops would be very hot:drool:

:wink:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

'cept for the fact she has "two" eyes, eh? :wink:

What's happening LJT?

Where's kat, darlin'?

Hey Reg everything is pretty good here...doing nothing is something i have finally decided upon...check my journal for a better explanantion:coo:

Kat maybe out for her run probably or is it too early?

Now there is a cryptic statement if there was ever one:wink:

Les Jours Tristes...name of a song...it means Sad Days.

Because there is a really good day heading your way and it needed to be evened out by a sucky day :D

Your turn Roses...what is your name from?

The Reggie yours too....but i have a faint suspicion you may be really called Reggie:wink:

Thanks Red...i think its time that thread got bumped...

Just was listening to One Tree Hill and trying to think of a name.. sounds kinda dumb now but I love that song! And thats probably my favourite U2 lyric. :)

I don't believe in painted roses or bleeding hearts
While bullets rape the night of the merciful
I'll see you again when the stars fall from the sky
And the moon has turned red over One Tree Hill

:drool:

It does make a lovely name...it is also definitely one of U2's greatest songs especially the live version from 26-12-89...oh God i am turning into Avxer:shocked:

Disclaimer: There is nothing wrong with being Avxer he is a nice chap with a very very good bed:grumpy:

Why what happened?

Want me to sort him out for you?:mad:

"I don't believe in painted roses" :sad:

Yeah you can talk him through the lie detector test :wink:

Goodnight all :wave:

Last edited:
Well your very real Painted Roses, send a letter to Bono he may change the lyrics just for you:yes: He did sing to you after all.

Bono would probably fail my lie detector test dramatically...

Ever taken a lie detector test?

And because my avatar doesn't have Jessica Rabbit or myself, Reggie never looks for me (just redkat)
:( :(

goodnight paintedroses :wave:
(love the song as well - even heard it on the radio 2 nite ago, AND I have a witness, LOL)

My name is not Reggie, LJT. The name Reggie Thee Dog is actually a nickname that Bono gave the Edge during the JT/R&H era/tours. I heard it on a bootleg called Pride/Gloria, and when the Edge goes to solo on One Tree Hill or some song he calls him out by saying "go Reggie the dog". It's detailed in the link RedRocksU2 provided.

Reggie is a (longer) anagram of my name...take out the last two vowels and mix the letters until you get a real name!

Lila64 said:
Ever taken a lie detector test?

And because my avatar doesn't have Jessica Rabbit or myself, Reggie never looks for me (just redkat) :( :(

Maybe he just expected kat to be around here, she always is....you should hang out here more :yes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
My name is not Reggie, LJT. The name Reggie Thee Dog is actually a nickname that Bono gave the Edge during the JT/R&H era/tours. I heard it on a bootleg called Pride/Gloria, and when the Edge goes to solo on One Tree Hill or some song he calls him out by saying "go Reggie the dog". It's detailed in the link RedRocksU2 provided.

Reggie is a (longer) anagram of my name...take out the last two vowels and mix the letters until you get a real name!

Gregg:hyper:

Reggie is a (longer) anagram of my name...take out the last two vowels and mix the letters until you get a real name! [/B]

playing games again - is it so hard to just tell everyone your name is ERGG? :giggle:

icon_waitress.gif

except I'm not blonde :wink:

Back
Top Bottom