The Interview That Never Ends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I use AOL IM. Don't have msn or yahoo messengers

and no disco, I didn't have to ask. I saw you :wink:

And ditto, that's my last stop as well.

Labor day weekend plans? (I'm not able to check the other thread at the moment)

We're still posting

party on saturday for Labor day end of summer

Disco you make me smile :) it's 4 pm

are there any foods you miss from your childhood?

:whew:

for disco: it's partytime:
11.gif

Manicures/pedicures?

hey laird, can i ask you a question? my band dropped off a demo package to a club a few weeks ago, and they haven't called back. should i call back and see what's up?

discothequeLP said:
hey laird, can i ask you a question? my band dropped off a demo package to a club a few weeks ago, and they haven't called back. should i call back and see what's up?

Stop in and ask...face 2 face always better for a band...send your most charming member.

Salad cream I dunno how to describe it. Its like ketchup but yellow and not tomato flavoured. :huh:

Disco a lot of things are technically crimes that maybe shouldn't be or are hardly ever prosecuted so I'm gonna plead the 5th :shifty:

same question :rolleyes:

crime - in the eyes of the law it would be smoking weed, but in my opinion thats not the worst crime cos its not hurting anyone or anything. i have also shoplifted :reject:

same

discothequeLP said:
^^ red you've probably never broken any laws but don't want to admit you're goody-too-shoes

:cute: we'll go with that!

Blues brothers

john belushi

when you get sick do you run to the medicine cabinet or suffer it out?

Belushi (more my generation :wink: )

Depends what I'm sick with. Not sick often, so there's not always medicine here. And You?

Back
Top Bottom