The Interferencers You Meet In U2 Heaven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screwtape2

Blue Crack Addict
Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Dr
I know a lot of people here don't visit the blogs on the site so I wanted to post this. I'm feeling really happy lately and I want to spread the happiness. So in my blog I'm doing an Interferencers You Meet In U2 Heaven about the people I have been lucky to meet here. Which believe me is a lot. It is my way of saying thank you to the people here. I also hope that other people use their blogs to write about a great person you have met here. So keep checking the blogs to see if your one of the people. I hope you comment and add to what is great about that Interferencer. I really hope this catches on throughout the forum.

The first person I think you'd meet in U2 Heaven is Lila64.

Lila is an awesome person! I only met her in person once, but I've enjoyed my time posting & PM'ing here with her and also with her awesome daughter and hubby!

:up: This is a great idea for a blog!

I know a lot of people here don't visit the blogs on the site so I wanted to post this. I'm feeling really happy lately and I want to spread the happiness. So in my blog I'm doing an Interferencers You Meet In U2 Heaven about the people I have been lucky to meet here. Which believe me is a lot. It is my way of saying thank you to the people here. I also hope that other people use their blogs to write about a great person you have met here. So keep checking the blogs to see if your one of the people. I hope you comment and add to what is great about that Interferencer. I really hope this catches on throughout the forum.

The first person I think you'd meet in U2 Heaven is Lila64.

:ohmy: :shocked: :scratch:

I don't know what to say to that...

are you saying she's old and she'll die first?

to this? :madspit:

are you saying she's old and she'll die first?

:lol: No. The title comes from a thread I made in Babyface Cafe called Is This U2 Heaven or U2 Hell? because people were so mean when I first came here. A few years later it feels like U2 Heaven because of the people. So what I mean is U2 Heaven is like a place where all these amazing people you meet on Interference are. I hope that makes sense. :wink:

whew.gif

I love (not just like) Zooropa, Passengers, and Pop. What else would I need to do to reach U2 heaven?

I think this is a very good way to thank all those special Interferers out there who meant something for somebody, so keep it up! :)

Why do we need to meet in heaven?
What ever happen to good ole' Interferencer gatherings?
:wink:

I've been practically blackballed anyways, so I wouldn't even bother.
:dance:

So far Screwy, you are 3 for 3...:up:

Who's next?
:scratch:

Back
Top Bottom