The Interferencers You Meet In U2 Heaven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you didn't even list your own brother?

he's sorta made my life hell here on some occassions, so i think it will be up to God if he wants to send him over to my part/space of heaven for a visit.

it wouldn't be my call though, it would be God's.

i do love him unconditionally however.

:)

<>

Varitek is our Interferencer you'll meet in U2 Heaven for the day:

Varitek and I don't get along very well, in fact rarely do we ever. So some people might wonder why you'd meet her in U2 Heaven. I know that deep down she is a very caring person. I don't think you would meet someone with the kindness and good intentions that she has inside her. She is brilliant. She is generous. She doesn't always show those qualities but I know they are in there. I am lucky to know her because I see the good in her. People like her are what make me so optimistic and hopeful for the world. We don't always get along but I will always consider you a friend. :hug:

Gluey is someone I would like to meet in interference heaven. She is so kind, funny, and an awesome web friend.

:yes: She's someone I'm going to mention.

Ok I’d like to say something about Gluey too:

Bono once sang “and if God will send his angels” well he heard Bono and sent us Gluey. I got to know her through being a fellow Party Girl, and we’ve found a once In a Lifetime friendship. One where you know you’ve met before in Another Time another Place. So let’s have a celebration, as she brings Joy & grace and an Everlasting Love that find their way deep into the Heart of everybody here.

Gluey Thanks for making me smile, , I’m truly honoured to call you my friend

Always Forever Now, Love You Like Mad

Wild :kiss:

:ohmy: Oh my gosh, I wasn't expecting to read that! :reject: :eek:

:hug:

I don't know why not :heart::love:

No, I'm pretty sure only married people get into heaven, and as we all know, hispanics only say they're married even though they're really not. I think they say so as a way to get into heaven, but really they're phonies—just like Nate.

Nate is a phony? :ohmy:

:crushed:

Last edited:
Now here's a question to ponder: Is he up there watching the best pro sports team in the world, the Chicago Wolves, beat up on the competition?

He's watching it split-screen with Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

Ok I’d like to say something about Gluey too:

Bono once sang “and if God will send his angels” well he heard Bono and sent us Gluey. I got to know her through being a fellow Party Girl, and we’ve found a once In a Lifetime friendship. One where you know you’ve met before in Another Time another Place. So let’s have a celebration, as she brings Joy & grace and an Everlasting Love that find their way deep into the Heart of everybody here.

Gluey Thanks for making me smile, , I’m truly honoured to call you my friend

Always Forever Now, Love You Like Mad

Wild :kiss:

I don't know why not :heart::love:

Agree with everything Wild said :yes: Gluey you are like an angel :hug:

Today's Interferencer you'll meet in U2 Heaven is night_and_day66. :)

The Interferencer you’ll meet in U2 Heaven today is a very brave soul that quite honestly I don’t know very well but would like to. Today’s person is night_and_day66. You have overcome a lot and still remained a good person. I think you are a very kind soul. I don’t think anyone will meet many braver souls than you here. I don’t know you very well but I see your courage and strength. For so much darkness in your life you give back so much light. I admire that in you. I would love to get to know you better. I know and see enough in you to tell you are a special person though. I have a feeling I will feel even luckier to have crossed your path the more I get to know you. You don’t know how much it means to me that you’ve always been there for Emma (partygirlvox). I think people only dream of having the strength you have in you. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom