The Interferencers You Meet In U2 Heaven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I'd like to meet Zoomerang96. He's a swell chap and his heart is in the right place. This one time back in 2002 he sent me some u2 boots, a 'jack the ripper' poster and a tub of rare cream to help my cat who was going bald due to a very rare skin condition. Didn't work in the end..had to shave her completely..but it reminded me that there are good people in this world and it made me smile if anything.

I think I'd like to meet Zoomerang96. He's a swell chap and his heart is in the right place. This one time back in 2002 he sent me some u2 boots, a 'jack the ripper' poster and a tub of rare cream to help my cat who was going bald due to a very rare skin condition. Didn't work in the end..had to shave her completely..but it reminded me that there are good people in this world and it made me smile if anything.

anything that ends in the shaving of a cat is truly heavenly .

:lmao:

Cinnaminson

Cin is so cool. I don't spend much time around the Aussie Posse but I know she would be in U2 Heaven. Let's be honest though I am lucky to know her because she is nice and funny but most of all she introduced me to the strange world of Red Dwarf. :lol:

If I didn't know her this song wouldn't be stuck in my head:
YouTube - Red Dwarf

I wouldn't know what Smoke Me A Kipper meant.

I wouldn't know you could justify your existence by bringing pleasure to the world with one's beautiful ass.

I've been introduced to wonderful tales of lost virginity at 12 even though they couldn't have been a full member at the golf course.

But I am unsure of one thing what is smeg? :wink:

Anyways, it has been nice to get to know you and would like to know you better. :)

Today's Interference you'll meet in U2 Heaven is Mysterious Jen.

Get in here everybody!

We just met Cin now it is on to another Aussie Posse member.

Jen is such a sweet and interesting person. She is so exotic and unique. She is so cool. She is many wonderful things but most of all she is my friend. :)

Now I am going to fill this entry with random Harvey Birdman quotes because we both love that show. :D

It is no surprise that she loves a show that gave us such wisdom as:

"I could run around naked all day...haha! Dangling parts."

"Haha! Body in a woodchipper."

Haha! Bi-curious."

Well you get the idea. :wink:

If you don't read this Jen, I'll have to continously ask: "did you get that thing I sent you." If you don't "I'll make you fun size!" :wink:

It is great knowing you Jen. :hug:

Oh yeah, she belly dances. How fucking cool is that? :rockon:

thanks for that thing you wrote about me ...

but NOT HEAVEN !!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

im going somehwere much warmer .. :evil:

hooray for Jen :hug::applaud:

I will never forget that freaky day when we discovered we lived in the same town, and went to the same school. ahh the joy of seeing a pic of Jen in my yearbook wearing a hat of fruit :lol: and the bizarre day when I spotted her in my work. I eyed her off , she eyed me off and then I muttered the immortal words,"I think I might know you".:hmm:

Oh Jen, you always have a kind word for everyone, or a dirty word depending on the situation.:flirt: It would be a lonely place if it weren't for my bestest blue craic buddy :hug::hug:

see you in Heaven . . . . . or Hell :evil:

Back
Top Bottom