The Interferencers You Meet In U2 Heaven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if you actually hugged me, i'd bite you and not in a cute way either. moreso in a "i've got the rage virus, and i've gone absolutely mental" kind of way.

don't take that personally, or anything. that goes to anyone who gets near me. i hate touching.

oh you wouldn't wanna bite me. i'm poisooooooooonnnnnn. never trust a big butt and a smile.

Of course - you need to bring the 80s music :wink:
groovy.gif

slightly more impressive than :dancing:

Females mentioned so far: 8
Males mentioned so far: 1

I think Screwy is just trying to get lucky. Either that or he figures all the males here are doomed to U2 hell. :hmm:

How do transsexuals fit into this figure?

Interesting thread...

U2 Heaven :hmm:

Would angels be playing U2 songs on the harp, or would U2 be playing them themselves?

Who has the final say of who makes the list, Bono or Paul?

Is there such thing as U2 Hell? And if so would it play the alarm at the end of Zooropa on eternal loop?

Would Bono have his JT hair?

Would Edge have hair?

Is making out allowed in U2 heaven?

Are there any banned interference members that will be redeemed and allowed in?

And last but not least, will Sicy continue to moderate us?

I hope she does.

And I think beegee should be our U2 heaven writer. Diamond should be the heaven jester(I mean that in a good way). Cori should be our heaven mother/ singer. Melon our heaven philosopher. Axver our heaven secretary/ gig guru.

and the list goes on...

Is this the new powerjuice, or better yet, the company that produces powerjuice?

Listen to me.

NOTHING and I mean NOTHING is the new POWERJUICE. The only thing that can replace POWERJUICE is POWERJUICE.

Do I love me some Sprunk? Yes? Do I enjoy getting my Sprunk on? Of course. Is there any liquid known to man that's as potent as POWERJUICE? No. No. NO.

LarryMullen's PopAngel

Today's person you'll meet in U2 Heaven is April. She is very nice and quite humorous. I'm really glad she joined the Superthread. Other people can say more about her than I. I will say she is always entertaining. She is also one of the prettiest Interferencers. You know those stories in mythology where the gods get pissed because of how beautiful a certain person is, well I know they must of had someone like April in mind when they wrote that. In short, April is gorgeous. I know you'll meet in her in U2 Heaven because she has a magical banter with people and has a special magic on people. :hug:

Help me out again, I haven't done April justice. :)

you know, this thread sorta reminds me of this: http://forum.interference.com/f207/io-critical-analyses-here-182462.html

good times.

I was thinking about that recently. I want mine redone, dammit. :angry:

Listen to me.

NOTHING and I mean NOTHING is the new POWERJUICE. The only thing that can replace POWERJUICE is POWERJUICE.

Do I love me some Sprunk? Yes? Do I enjoy getting my Sprunk on? Of course. Is there any liquid known to man that's as potent as POWERJUICE? No. No. NO.

Sigh. I remember when Sweetie Milk was held in high esteem. Those were the days.

Listen to me.

You fairy... you COMPANY MAN.

You fairy... you COMPANY MAN.

Hey LMP have you ever checked out any celebrity soundboards? I think you might get a kick out of 'em.

There are some great ones for Pacino. You can just click on one of his quotes and it'll play it. People use them for prank calls and such. Here's one I found that has some of the ones from Heat.

Al Pacino Soundboard

Also have you ever seen the Devil's Advocate?

It is one of my favorite Pacino performances ever, and I actually really enjoy the movie overall. Charlize Theron :drool:.

Hey LMP have you ever checked out any celebrity soundboards? I think you might get a kick out of 'em.

There are some great ones for Pacino. You can just click on one of his quotes and it'll play it. People use them for prank calls and such. Here's one I found that has some of the ones from Heat.

Al Pacino Soundboard

Also have you ever seen the Devil's Advocate?

It is one of my favorite Pacino performances ever, and I actually really enjoy the movie overall. Charlize Theron :drool:.

I've checked a few out and gotten a kick out of them. Thanks for the link. Anything with the four quotes in my sig or heavily Heat, Glengarry, and Scent of a Woman-centric ones rule. His performance in that shitfest was the only thing that made it watchable, to me at least. Then again, I haven't seen it in a long time and I really do not like Keanu "I AM AN EFF-BEE-EYE A-JUNT!" Reeves, but do love me some Charlize.

Back
Top Bottom