The Interference Symphonic Album Mini-Game Sign-up and Rules Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwtape, I'm thinking we shouldn't start this tomorrow now. We haven't even created the Master List thread yet.

If liamcool submitted, we could do the master list thread tomorrow (and if you are around more now, feel free to take care of it), and then perhaps a couple of days later I could start the polls for you.

What do you think?

Liam's made his submission. Let's go with master list ASAP and kick off the tournament on Thursday.

Oh good! Now I have time to listen to all of them.

I have to say, I was so happy to find that new Silverchair song on COBL's list! I came across the video on VH-1 last week and was all "Who is this!? This is great!"

I couldn't believe it was Silverchair. I thought they were still the little Aussie teenage grunge boys singing some horrid song about "ooooh fat boy! waaaaaaaaaaaaait til tomorrowwwwwwwwwww!"

Man, I hated that song.

corianderstem said:
Oh good! Now I have time to listen to all of them.

I have to say, I was so happy to find that new Silverchair song on COBL's list! I came across the video on VH-1 last week and was all "Who is this!? This is great!"

I couldn't believe it was Silverchair. I thought they were still the little Aussie teenage grunge boys singing some horrid song about "ooooh fat boy! waaaaaaaaaaaaait til tomorrowwwwwwwwwww!"

Man, I hated that song.

thanks!! a lot of people have disowned them as a band now, beause their new sound completely left that grungy sound of previous albums. i dont own enough to say, but i do love that song.

can someone pleeease send me the links. thefonz_29@hotmail.com

thank you! :)

I have Liam's link. Where's Screwtape got to?

And phanan, do you have the tracklists ready to post for the master list? I'd like to get the tournament under way.

phanan said:
I don't have liam's.

I guess I could do the master list. I was hoping Screwtape would be able to do it since it had gotten delayed, but it appears by his absence that he's still busy.

I've just forwarded Liam's to you.

And COBL_04, Screwtape was the one sending out links. I'd send them if I actually had the lot!

Ok. I've got a busy day today, so don't know if I can post the Master List right away, but I'll try my best.

We'll delay the start of the tournament until Monday so the Master List is up for a few days on its own.

I'm glad for the delay, because I want to give everyone a listen and I haven't had any iTunes access for several weeks due to computer/internet issues. Luckily, all of that is getting fixed within the next week, so by that time I'll be alright.

I can't wait to see it all get started though. :drool:

I've already started on my DI4 list. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom