The Interference Symphonic Album Mini-Game Sign-up and Rules Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me, I am the :bono: of all :bono: s. I know everything about :bono: and I am his number one fan! Ask me anything trivia about him and shall know! I shall remain cute and Irish forevermore!

Last edited:
Axver said:

If we don't hear from neutral in time, shall we maybe try to make allowances for imp13 to submit something, or perhaps throw something else together? Something like notAxver in the Prog Island, but not necessarily by me.

Hell, maybe I could drag Liam into the tournament.

I guess that depends on how quick imp13 comes up with something.

If by this evening (Monday night) I haven't heard back from neutral and imp13 has a list, we can do a switch. But if neither can do it by then, we can try coming up with another list or just have one team be one player short.

Drive by posting to say my email address is alicia (dot) k (at) comcast (dot) net. Please send me the new link to LemonMelon's (is that the right person?) tracks. Thanks!

corianderstem said:
Drive by posting to say my email address is alicia (dot) k (at) comcast (dot) net. Please send me the new link to LemonMelon's (is that the right person?) tracks. Thanks!

Sent. :)

Liam is quite willing to compete. So if imp13's out and neutral doesn't respond, he's in and we'll get moving with the tournament.

With Liamcool joining here are the groups and schedule.

Group 1
Axver
Corianderstem
Liamcool
Screwtape2
Supertracklist

Group 2
CuteIrishBono
LemonMacPhisto
LemonMelon
NamkcuR
Phillyfan

Group 3
COBL_04
Irishteen
Lancemc
Lemonchick
Phanan

There are six rounds but everyone only plays four matches. In the first round, the polls will run for 48 hours. After that there will be two or three matches a day running for 24 hours. The first matches will start on Monday, the 10th. :)

Round 1
Screwtape v. Supertracklist
Liamcool v. Corianderstem

LemonMelon v. CuteIrishBono
Phanan v. Irishteen
Lemonchick v. COBL_04

Round 2
Axver v. Liamcool
Supertracklist v. Corianderstem

LemonMelon v. NamkcuR
LemonMacPhisto v. Phillyfan
Phanan v. Lemonchick

Round 3
Screwtape v. Liamcool
LemonMacPhisto v. CuteIrishBono

Phillyfan v. NamkcuR
Lancemc v. COBL_04
Irishteen v. Lemonchick

Round 4
Screwtape v. Corianderstem
Supertracklist v. Axver

LemonMelon v. Phillyfan
NamkcuR v. CuteIrishBono
Phanan v. Lancemc

Round 5
Axver v. Corianderstem
LemonMacPhisto v. NamkcuR

Phillyfan v. CuteIrishBono
Lancemc v. Lemonchick
Irishteen v. COBL_04

Round 6
Screwtape v. Axver
Supertracklist v. Liamcool

LemonMacPhisto v. LemonMelon
Phanan v. COBL_04
Lancemc v. Irishteen

This is crazy -- I'm listening to the supertracklist right now.

How the hell did two utterly gorgeous, peaceful songs like Find a River and Silent All These Years make it onto a tracklist with what I can only assume is this infamous death metal I've been hearing about (Veil of Maya)? <laughing>

Mine's finally submited.

Sorry it took so long. It's taken a while to get caught up with all the stuff I've needed to do to get set for school this semester. *phew*

All done though.

Cool.

So now I guess we're just waiting to see if liamcool wants to submit something real quick.

Otherwise, Screwtape might need to make another change, or have one group go with one less member, which I guess worked out ok last time out.

phanan said:

So now I guess we're just waiting to see if liamcool wants to submit something real quick.

Otherwise, Screwtape might need to make another change, or have one group go with one less member, which I guess worked out ok last time out.

Axver made it sound like Liam was pretty far along. *crosses fingers*

Well, it's midday here in Australia and Liam's obviously at work. Last night, he said he was still at only a maybe, but he had over 52 minutes of music and a working concept.

I think I can get him in. Would we rather start on time with 1 less contestant or have 15 and start a couple of days later?

Axver said:
Well, it's midday here in Australia and Liam's obviously at work. Last night, he said he was still at only a maybe, but he had over 52 minutes of music and a working concept.

I think I can get him in. Would we rather start on time with 1 less contestant or have 15 and start a couple of days later?

Do you think he could have something in before Friday? I don't think we would need a delay if he could get it in by then.

Friday should be doable.

Though with Liam in, I feel sorry for cori. She's definitely the odd one out in the first group now!

phanan said:
Which means she'll probably kick all of your asses. :wink:

Ha, yeah, I was actually thinking that. My prediction is that cori will go through without too much trouble while the rest of us will fight it out for the remaining spot. I think Screwtape will get it.

Personally, I'm just aiming to win at least one round and introduce people to some really interesting music.

Hey Lance, is your cover a means of winning my vote? If so ... well done. :wink:

Ya'll are talking about me while I'm off gallavanting in my folks' motor home. :grumpy:

Please, carry on. Speculate on my chances. I'm quite curious to see how this all plays out, too. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom