The Interference Festivus Airing of Grievances

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64 said:

I'm with you. I enjoy the anticipation of it all, but then it;s a big let down, sometimes... And the family dynamic throws a whole wrench into the plan. Bah humbug :huh: And I still have wrapping to do and a tree to decorate

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I think I went overboard with pressies this year and I'm soooo broke now. I still have to wrap some gifts..ARGH! :lol:

yes! that is so me and mr. dis it makes me sad Thats exactly my feeling..excited but not like I should be

of course it could have had something to do with 3 people we know dying last week

Awww Dis, I'm sorry to hear that! :hug: :(

Whoever invented wrapping presents should be drug out in the street and shot! :madspit: Whatever happened to just throwing something in a bag and throwing a bow on top of it? lol. My living room is going to be a disaster area tomorrow after my nephews and niece tear through it! Than I have MORE nephews and nieces coming later for presents! Anybody happen to have some extra drinks handy? lol.

BonosBaby12 said:
Whoever invented wrapping presents should be drug out in the street and shot! :madspit: Whatever happened to just throwing something in a bag and throwing a bow on top of it? lol. My living room is going to be a disaster area tomorrow after my nephews and niece tear through it! Than I have MORE nephews and nieces coming later for presents! Anybody happen to have some extra drinks handy? lol.

you rang?

12_13_2.gif
12_13_2.gif
12_13_2.gif

I don't mind the wrapping, but I suck at gift tags and decorating the packages. I cannot tie a nice bow or ribbon on a package to save my life. I also found the best paper to be that double sided wrapping paper on the rolls, the kind the kids sell at school fund raisers :up:

On the stocking things I wrap some of them and leave the rest....

Wrapping I can do - I'm like you Carek - the decorating and bow part is what I suck at. Don't get me started on gift bags :no: - it's what's inside that counts anyways, right?

Cheers!
12_13_2.gif

* Not being in the same time zone, so always missing all the cool people

* Not being here much, so not getting to really know anyone, therefore feeling a little left out *shrug*

* people who know TOO MUCH about U2...who cares how many times a song was played so it gives it a 17% chance of being played again, or people who shit all over someones favourite u2 song choice cause its not "cool" enough *cough one tree hill cough*

* people who write BEST THREAD EVER. BEST TITLE EVER. BEST COMMENT EVER. hahahahha...its just silly. lol

* Being a cheap ass to not pay for a premium membership so can barely do anything on the site except post.

* People slagging off PLEBA. Is it anymore sad or insane then having a heated debate over song titles or a lyric of a u2 song? (I :heart: Pleba!)

uhm thats about it....*feels better* :wink: :wink:

ahhh another year past, another festivus airing of the grievances...

where oh where shall i begin.

--"oh my god what is that song before u2 takes the stage???!?!?! it's so friggin awesome!!! is that u2????" :mad:

--"oh my god!!! mercy is the greatest song ever written!!!" :mad:

--"dude, you have to see this video i filmed at the last concert"
"oh cool, where can i download it?"
"you can't i'm keeping it for myself... sucker!" :mad:

--"i hate that bitch... how come she gets pulled on stage all the time and i haven't gotten pulled on stage once, despite the fact that i gave bono the hunk of gouda cheese that i sculpted in his likness before the show" :mad:

--totaltickets.com :mad:

--"hey did you hear? bono said he wants to get back in the studio right away!!! maybe we'll have a new album next year!" :mad:

--"sure chiz... i'll give you larry johnson for brandon lloyd. he's just a backup and i need another receiver" :mad:

--blue crack addict... swell. now what? i have nothing to shoot for anymore. :mad:

--comfort inn philadelphia front desk guy - "oh i'm sorry that you're sunburned, exhausted, and your room key doesn't work when all you want to do is get into your room and take a shower so that, after your first u2 show of the year, you can go get some drinks and be the festive sonofabitch that you should be, i'm gonna make you wait anyways just because i feel like putting you in a cranky mood." :mad:

merry f'ing festivus :madspit:

:lmao: :lmao: Excellent grievances, headache.

And now my grievance for the day is.....a 20 year old child who is not answering his phone cuz he is probably out cold from a late night of partying again (his profession) to drag his sorry ass over to his mother's house (which he rarely does cuz the 30 mile drive is too far unless he has loads of laundry and no money) because it's CHRISTMAS DAMMIT! He tells me at 2am online to call and wake him up at noon so he can be here by like 1pm.....WITH LAUNDRY mind you.....but is he here? Noooooooooo....is he answering his phone? Noooooooooooooo....I swear I am gonna start removing a gift each half hour that passes. Brat boy....Well I am gonna start with a drink in a moment, with or without the kid here. happymerryfrigginchristmas.

dazzlingamy said:
* Not being in the same time zone, so always missing all the cool people

* Not being here much, so not getting to really know anyone, therefore feeling a little left out *shrug*

* people who know TOO MUCH about U2...who cares how many times a song was played so it gives it a 17% chance of being played again, or people who shit all over someones favourite u2 song choice cause its not "cool" enough *cough one tree hill cough*

* people who write BEST THREAD EVER. BEST TITLE EVER. BEST COMMENT EVER. hahahahha...its just silly. lol

* Being a cheap ass to not pay for a premium membership so can barely do anything on the site except post.

* People slagging off PLEBA. Is it anymore sad or insane then having a heated debate over song titles or a lyric of a u2 song? (I :heart: Pleba!)

uhm thats about it....*feels better* :wink: :wink:

Perfect

Here's some of mine:

Ticketbastard
The 45 second rule
people who are constantly talking about themselves
Getting charged a fee at the ATM to take out my own $$ :angry:
The occasional drama that goes on on this bored

Last edited:
It sucks that I only joined Interference in September so I missed this whole “fake edge” thing, anyone want to clue me in?

And you can only edit your posts for an hour. after that you have to live with the shame of a typo

Last edited:
-->I hate being at a store, and people don't know where the line starts or that there even is a line and they just cut in :grumpy:
-->I hate that the person in front of you in line wants to return something that was purchased more than 180 days ago, and wants to get (full) credit on her Visa/Mastercard and not store credit. And then it takes 2 of the 3 sales clerks to help figure out what to do and who to call for help. :grumpy: (Why the hell couldn't she have found time in the last 6 months to return $150 worth {2 items} of lingerie?)
-->I hate that the 2nd sales clerk decides she might leave the register while I and others stand in line, leaving the 180+day return lady and the 2 clueless line-cutting teenagers who are purchasing/returning as well. We say something and then she rings us up. :tsk:
-->I hate that she scans my items and my coupon, but it won't accept the coupon. She has to re-ring and manually enter the discount :tsk:

All this in one dept. at one time this afternoon. Damn Macy's :madwife:

headacheinasuitcase said:
--"i hate that bitch... how come she gets pulled on stage all the time and i haven't gotten pulled on stage once, despite the fact that i gave bono the hunk of gouda cheese that i sculpted in his likness before the show"

funniest fucking thing I've seen all week!

:lmao:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

--"i hate that bitch... how come she gets pulled on stage all the time and i haven't gotten pulled on stage once, despite the fact that i gave bono the hunk of gouda cheese that i sculpted in his likness before the show" :mad:

Hey, I worked really hard on that. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom