The Interference Festivus Airing of Grievances

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMacPhisto said:
The feats of strength are next right?

ok, battle Capt. Spock to the death

mspock1sr.jpg

...Now!
Now I've got that Star Trek fight music stuck in my head...Da da da da da da dadadada

Getting lame music stuck in your head sucks.

zoney! said:
I am really a decent guy - hopefully those who have met me know and realize that. It just seems that I come across not so good online.

Zoney, i remember meeting you in Vegas. i, too, have a copy of that picture- we all had a fun time that night at the Hard Rock! :up: just to let you know, your online persona does not make you seem like a bad person at all! yes, we got into a bit of a scuffle this week, but it's over. no hard feelings. :) and, obviously, you are not the only one who has regrets about things they've said on here (see my comment about people outside the ellipse with cell phones... :reject: ).

anyway, i hope that the past few days don't taint things for you. i honestly do not think any less of you as a person, nor do i hold onto any bad feelings. :hug:

yay for the Festivus spirit bringing people together! :heart: ;)

Edited to add a grievance: It sucks when you order Christmas presents from Barnes & Noble and they say it will be delivered by December 23, but then you check the status of your delivery and it says "rescheduled delivery for December 27". that's 2 days AFTER christmas! :madwife:

Last edited:
I have two auditions the week I get back from school. The snow is melting. I dislike finals. I probably won't perform at our next speech team competition. My English teacher is making us read a whole book over break while she's in Germany doing nothing!

Feats of strength anyone?

Never mind, I'd lose. Hahaha.

The Griswold Family Christmas Tree on the sig above me:rockon:

"Dad, that wouldn't even fit in our yard."
"It's not going in our yard Russ, it's going in our living room."

Back
Top Bottom