The Interference Festivus Airing of Grievances

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
miracle2bi.gif

RedrocksU2 said:
Invisible people suck.

:tongue:

....but we're very good at it. :sexywink:

And I've yet to find a guy that didn't like it. ;)

My interference grievance: twits. I hate twits. :mad:

People who complain about interferece really suck.

AND people that start threads when there is already the same thread suck even more.

Wiping your own ass. Dogs don't have to do it. :madspit:

Oh, Interference....

Having to decide if a page-long Babyface post railing on U2 or people in general is a real Babyface or just an evil alter.....

Utoo said:

Oh, Interference....

Having to decide if a page-long Babyface post railing on U2 or people in general is a real Babyface or just an evil alter.....

yesyes

it took me a long time to figure out Axver was really NOTAxver

:wink:

I'd like to thank DMP and Chip for respecting my holiday and starting threads for it.

Now! For the airing of grievances. I've got a lot of problems with you people and your're going to hear about it. :grumpy:

Malls suck.
The tour forum is complete madness. (drama :drool: )
Miscommunitcation sucks.
People who bust you out at work for seeing U2 in the middle of the week and calling in sick for it suck. :mad: :madwife:

When do the feats of strength begin? I want on that list. :angry:

The Festivus episodes of Seinfeld are going to be in TBS in about 15 minutes Eastern Standard Time

I haven't seen them yet:sad:

I am airing grievances against myself.

That is part of festivus, right? I am new to this church.

I am really a decent guy - hopefully those who have met me know and realize that. It just seems that I come across not so good online.

I would seriously cross the world for 99% of the Interferencers. I have met SO many wonderful people. But my online persona SUCKS.

Its really funny...I was digging around for a floppy disk last night (I am applying for internal jobs) - and I came across a box of photographs. I opened one sleeve..and the TOP PHOTO was a picture of me with *Ally* (who I thought was so cute AND smart when I met her...Chip can confirm this I am sure), Harlequinn, and two friends (including the one that was at Detroit1 with Harlequinn). I laughed so hard.

Anyway....thanks for letting me "confess" and air my personal grievances about myself.

What is the next step of Festivus? :hyper:

The feats of strength are next right?

ok, battle Capt. Spock to the death

mspock1sr.jpg

...Now!

Utoo said:

Oh, Interference....

i knew it! I swear, it's an evil alter. No question.

more grievances:

I am sick sick sick to death of setlist complainers! hate static setlists? quit going to a zillion setlist parties!

Ally, good point about people who say they hate Pleba and then lurk in there. (or guys that go in there just to hit on chicks :yuck: )

I hate people who bash other people but never say anything to their face. I'm proud of having had very *open* hostile encounters here from time to time :wink:

the 45 second rule blows! :madspit:

I hate it when my PMs don't pop up!

I hate it when I violate the 45 second rule and then have to rewrite my post because it disappears.

I HATE ticketmaster!

ok, bring on the feats of strength...

yeah well, you were on my list of grievances until you were rather self-effacing in the last post. now i'm reluctantly starting to lose my grudge :wink:

ruffian said:
yeah well, you were on my list of grievances until you were rather self-effacing in the last post. now i'm reluctantly starting to lose my grudge :wink:

Well, you will ALWAYS find me self-effacing. We don't post in a lot of the same places...and I let my thread out of control.

Redkat will tell you I mean well!

:D

zoney! said:

Well, you will ALWAYS find me self-effacing. We don't post in a lot of the same places...and I let my thread out of control.

Redkat will tell you I mean well!

:D

sheesh. you've totally ruined my airing of the grievances. this is a thread Chizip started, so certainly no room for love and peace!

Back
Top Bottom