The Interference community?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
Just wondering

Approaching 7000 members do you think we are the largest online fan community?!?!?

just curious

I wonder if the random thread is the longest thread in history

nixweiss.gif

wow my post rate has risen to 3.15 posts per day!

*thinks the random thread has something to do with this* :eeklaugh:

I don't even remember how I came across interference o_O Can't imagine life without it.

And how I'd never heard of it even though so many ppl are here!

ABEL said:
wow my post rate has risen to 3.15 posts per day!

*thinks the random thread has something to do with this* :eeklaugh:
i think so LOL

I found interference while randomly u2 surfing one day :)

Mona you took the words outta my mouth

I agree Mona....HOW I got here is not important, only that I FOUND this place. Hard to believe (esp. for my family!) that thousands of people with only one thing in common--U2--all meet in once place to talk about everything under the sun! And these same thousands of people travel to meet each other--sight unseen!--and to follow the guys all over the world!

This forum has changed my life so much over this past year, I can't even put it into words! :up: :kiss:

Anyone else feel like this is their "snuggly blue Interference security blankie"??? :yes: :heart: I know I get kind of wacked out if I'm away from here for too long....

snug_logo_top.gif

is it a sickness???

MonaVox said:
I don't even remember how I came across interference o_O Can't imagine life without it.

Re: Mona you took the words outta my mouth

Discoteque said:

This forum has changed my life so much over this past year, I can't even put it into words! :up: :kiss:

Anyone else feel like this is their "snuggly blue Interference security blankie"??? :yes: :heart:

I know how you feel, Disco- Inteference is definitely my security blankie! :heart:

On another note, I don't have any alters. Maybe I should get one? :scratch:

I dont have an alter, Im just plain bitter old me - my unique brand of pessimism, cynicism, and distain simply cannot be matched, and if it could, itd be obvious who i was... cuz im just that fucked up... lol...

Back
Top Bottom