The Interference community?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Need another nap, ABEL?

actually I just woke up from a rather nice one, thank you :cute:

but that was actually a bored yawn, not a tired yawn :lol:

ok loets assume everyone of us has one alter...that nmakes about 3500

no wlets assume 2000 of those don't post...

we still have 15000 posters...and hat and vert worst cose scenario

question is...

Does any body know of a larger fan community????

Re: Mona you took the words outta my mouth

Discoteque said:
I agree Mona....HOW I got here is not important, only that I FOUND this place. Hard to believe (esp. for my family!) that thousands of people with only one thing in common--U2--all meet in once place to talk about everything under the sun! And these same thousands of people travel to meet each other--sight unseen!--and to follow the guys all over the world!

This forum has changed my life so much over this past year, I can't even put it into words! :up: :kiss:

Anyone else feel like this is their "snuggly blue Interference security blankie"??? :yes: :heart: I know I get kind of wacked out if I'm away from here for too long....

snug_logo_top.gif

is it a sickness???

:lol:
favorite food: pizza
favorite color: interference blue :drool:

The Tolkien board where I also post is fast approaching 7000 as well...but they have a little bit to go...I think they are at 6,800 something....

dream wanderer

wannabe said:

which blue though? The darker or lighter?

Lighter...with a pretty wallpaper border of dolphins and killer whales (thanks to my daddy for makin' my room so pretty!!!! :))

dream wanderer said:
The Tolkien board where I also post is fast approaching 7000 as well...but they have a little bit to go...I think they are at 6,800 something....

dream wanderer

what board is that??

Back
Top Bottom