The Interference Census '02

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TylerDurden

War Child
I reckon it would be a good idea. Get Elvis or whoever to email everyone who is registered, ask a bunch of questions, get a few stats from around here. It would be interesting to see the diversity of everyone.

Stuff like How many people are there here? %Male/Female, % from what countries, avg age, religion, % married/single, even get everyone to answer those questions that always pop up like 'favourite U2 album' (but not too many of those, maybe just album, song, tour, band member, 80sU2isbest/90sU2isbest)

Obviously the questions would be limited to things that can be tallied easy, so nothing that gives too many 'individual' answers.

Plus the Americans here should have to choose Democrat/Republican. That'd be fun.

I just think it would be really interesting to see how those stats would go.
It would be cool to see something like...
Out of 4500 members...
54% Female 46% Male
60% USA, 10% UK, 10% Canada, 5% Australia etc
Avg age 24
etc etc etc

Ya dig?

Originally posted by TylerDurden:
I reckon it would be a good idea. Get Elvis or whoever to email everyone who is registered, ask a bunch of questions, get a few stats from around here. It would be interesting to see the diversity of everyone.

Stuff like How many people are there here? %Male/Female, % from what countries, avg age, religion, % married/single, even get everyone to answer those questions that always pop up like 'favourite U2 album' (but not too many of those, maybe just album, song, tour, band member, 80sU2isbest/90sU2isbest)

Obviously the questions would be limited to things that can be tallied easy, so nothing that gives too many 'individual' answers.

Plus the Americans here should have to choose Democrat/Republican. That'd be fun.

I just think it would be really interesting to see how those stats would go.
It would be cool to see something like...
Out of 4500 members...
54% Female 46% Male
60% USA, 10% UK, 10% Canada, 5% Australia etc
Avg age 24
etc etc etc

Ya dig?

And Australians? Would we have to choose Lib/Labor?

But you're absolutely right. I'd be fascinated to see just who comes from where. Sure there are plenty of Americans, but there are plenty of other countries represented as well, that I sense.

Originally posted by Kieran McConville:
And Australians? Would we have to choose Lib/Labor?

Not again so soon! lol. Nah, no way you could get everyone from every country here to do it....
But half the Free Your Mind arguments revolve around Dem/Rep arguments so it would be interesting to see who would win an Interference election.

Elvis might not want to talk the time to put all those stats together...that's asking a lot. Perhaps some of us would be able to help him sort the stats. However, some people here might not want to give out that info.

It would be really cool to see though.

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

That sounds like a good idea. Elvis if you are reading I think you should organise it
smile.gif

Originally posted by bono-vox:
that means all the mods have to do is compile all the answers meaning they have less work
I am touched that at least some people around here try to fill up the little free time I have left

biggrin.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Salome:
I am touched that at least some people around here try to fill up the little free time I have left

biggrin.gif

Anything to help, Salome, anything to help...
biggrin.gif

------------------
And your earth moves beneath
Your own dream landscape

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Back
Top Bottom