The Interference Bang and the Clatter music blog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
So, I had this idea the other day related to open source. And I thought, the blue crack nuts at Interference could use a blog of their own.

So, I set one up! Here is how it works and this is why it is a total experiment.

Anyone can post on it. And they can post pretty much anything they want. I will make the username and password available to just you guys but you can obviously spread it as much as you like, Im trusting your discretion.

Its a blogger blog
http://bangandclatter.blogspot.com/

My request is that you keep the posts music related, but who knows what this thing will do. Hopefully I wont have to delete anything, but try and keep it kinda clean kids.

If youve never posted on a blog or blogger before dont worry, its quite easy and I can assist if you need it.

So, if anyone wants the username and password, email me at interferenceopensource@gmail.com

Yeah, its hot, so Im gonna change the rules barely, which may make this thing go nuts but here goes.

Username = u2interference

Password = bluecrack

just go to http://www.blogger.com/ and type in the user and pass and then post! Change the look if you want, add stuff to the sidebar if you know how, etc. etc....

This seems like a really cool idea. Does a post have to link to some kind of audio/video sample or can we just write reviews of songs/albums/whatnot?

In fact, any rules with regards to linking to MP3s/videos/the like?

Axver said:
This seems like a really cool idea. Does a post have to link to some kind of audio/video sample or can we just write reviews of songs/albums/whatnot?

In fact, any rules with regards to linking to MP3s/videos/the like?

No rules, have at it. If I get a nasty email from a band or label, we will take down the song.

Feel free to write whatever, have fun.

Okay.... who added the Bratwurst wiki entry under the "Bios" link? :huh:

EP, give it a little time... I think there are some spectacular thoughts by people out there

Hey, remember people... if you post under the Interference name, you can also remain anonymous... you don't have to sign your name :)

To me, Bang and Clatter already feels a lot like a blog. People post about music-related topics (including links to videos and whatnot), and people reply and talk about it.

I guess what I'm saying is that a B and C blog feels a little redundant when we already have this forum. :shrug:

HG, I hear you, the forum totally serves the purposes to an extent. Even so, when it comes to posting You Tube videos like hippy did or mp3s the forum can be tough.

Plus, I like the open source nature of this. At least for now.

Now if we could just get mofo over there, hed go nuts!

Elvis Presley said:
HG, I hear you, the forum totally serves the purposes to an extent. Even so, when it comes to posting You Tube videos like hippy did or mp3s the forum can be tough.

Yeah, sometimes I have random musical thoughts or questions that just don't fit anywhere here... and I don't like starting new threads...

Hey guys,

Since the Bang and Clatter music blog is kind of quiet right now... If any of you want to write formal reviews of CDs and/or concerts, let me know, b/c we will publish it in the new InterMedia section of Interference.com.

Love,
C
carrie@interference.com

Back
Top Bottom