the "i'm attracted to david, and dadgumit, i'm not afraid to admit it" club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ya know, all of you women are SOOOO superficial...and especially you anenema96....

All you ever talk about is looks, while us bookish, librarian types who actually CLOTHES ourselves get no respect. You let all the toddies like David walk ALL over you - just because of their physical appearance.

You all should be asshamed of yourselves. There are hundreds if not millions and billions of guys all across this great land and globe of ours who were born less-perfect looking than David-types, and fall into depressions and disorders (mainly the dreaded asshare plucking disorder) because they feel they cannot live up to the davids of this world.

Bah-humbug, you ass-hams.

hahaha

it was in the U2 tour dates fiasco thread where MrBrau1 said I was lucky because I had multiple U2 shows to go to and a thread full of guys wanting to bone me.

I knew what he was talking about with the tour dates and all but I had no clue as to what he meant by "thread full of guys wanting to bone me."

holy crap!

now i know!

zoney! said:
ya know, all of you women are SOOOO superficial...and especially you anenema96....

All you ever talk about is looks, while us bookish, librarian types who actually CLOTHES ourselves get no respect. You let all the toddies like David walk ALL over you - just because of their physical appearance.

You all should be asshamed of yourselves. There are hundreds if not millions and billions of guys all across this great land and globe of ours who were born less-perfect looking than David-types, and fall into depressions and disorders (mainly the dreaded asshare plucking disorder) because they feel they cannot live up to the davids of this world.

Bah-humbug, you ass-hams.

Well, then, call me, ass-ham. :mad:

:sexywink:

david said:
I knew what he was talking about with the tour dates and all but I had no clue as to what he meant by "thread full of guys wanting to bone me."

Guys aren't the only ones!

P.S. Zoner--I dig plenty of others besides The David--even those librarian types.

:sexywink:

well then you'd better start making some up. why? cause inquiring minds want to know.

and by want, they mean demand. death.

zoney! said:

Really ... cause this is exactly the kind of guy I have been looking for all my life.

This is one good thread well done David on being good looking, really though my only problem is how do ya get your hair that great? Other than that I'm fine to continue my life being me:wink:
I'm still young enough to get confused about my sexuality so if I was gay me and Dave would make a beautiful couple:sexywink:

Last edited:
zoney! How insensitive of me to boost this thread without acknowledging your pain. :hug:

joyfulgirl said:
zoney! How insensitive of me to boost this thread without acknowledging your pain. :hug:

Don't feel bad for Zoney. His neighborhood is just teeming with women who'd sleep with him.

Right, Zonester? :wave:

Back
Top Bottom