the "i'm attracted to david, and dadgumit, i'm not afraid to admit it" club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm hijacking this thread....

Allow me to begin...the begun...

ISN'T ANGELINA JOLIE, HOT? I MEAN, 'DAMN'. SHE'S PERFECT IN EVERY SINGLE WAY!

SERIOUSLY, ANY GIRL WHO DOESN'T LOOK EXACTLY LIKE HER IS A MORON FOR EVEN TRYING!

I'M SERIOUS! IF YOU LOOK LIKE ANYONE ELSE, YOU'RE AN UGLY BASTARD CHILD, WHO WILL NEVER BE LOVED OR EVEN SUPPORTED BY A MISERABLE HUSBAND. THAT'S HOW MUCH YOUR LIFE SUCKS!

Danospano said:

SERIOUSLY, ANY GIRL WHO DOESN'T LOOK EXACTLY LIKE HER IS A MORON FOR EVEN TRYING!

I'M SERIOUS! IF YOU LOOK LIKE ANYONE ELSE, YOU'RE AN UGLY BASTARD CHILD, WHO WILL NEVER BE LOVED OR EVEN SUPPORTED BY A MISERABLE HUSBAND. THAT'S HOW MUCH YOUR LIFE SUCKS!

You must die for what you have done hijacking this thread when it's time is almost over, pretty pointless if you had to do it, youi should had done it about 200 posts back

i don't think anyone's every highjacked a thread of mine. why, you ask? because i'm perfect.

Danospano said:

:cute: :love: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are the Daves I know, I know, I know
These are the Daves I know....

take your shirt off, david. take your shirt off, and do it with a smile on your face.

~kieran

this fanclub is gonna be even bigger than i originally thought it would be.

we need order though. perhaps chizip wants to be fan club president?

Back
Top Bottom