The Ideal Sexual Partner Test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
Click here

your ideal sexual partner is a Type 6

A Type 6 partner is just naturally into sex and, more specifically, this person is interested in having sex with you exclusively. That means they're as dedicated to fulfilling their sex drive as they are to using sex as an expression of love. And as such, they are also good at exploring the emotional and physical outlets of pleasure. They can put the orgasm on hold in order to get creative with just as much expertise and interest as they have in being affectionate and loving.

:ohmy:

Naya, u freak

A Type 6 partner is just naturally into sex and, more specifically, this person is interested in having sex with you exclusively. That means they're as dedicated to fulfilling their sex drive as they are to using sex as an expression of love. And as such, they are also good at exploring the emotional and physical outlets of pleasure. They can put the orgasm on hold in order to get creative with just as much expertise and interest as they have in being affectionate and loving

A Type 7 partner can't really separate the feeling of love with the physical feelings associated with sex. For this reason, you can count on them being utterly emotionally connected to you during your sexual relations. The emotional depth is what makes them so different from many of the other types. Without a doubt, this is someone you can always rely on to be honest and sincere ? and that's likely to be what attracted you to them in the first place.

Your Type 7 is someone who is worth building a strong foundation with since they'll be able to take you places you never knew existed.

A Type 7 partner can't really separate the feeling of love with the physical feelings associated with sex. For this reason, you can count on them being utterly emotionally connected to you during your sexual relations. The emotional depth is what makes them so different from many of the other types. Without a doubt, this is someone you can always rely on to be honest and sincere ? and that's likely to be what attracted you to them in the first place.

Your Type 7 is someone who is worth building a strong foundation with since they'll be able to take you places you never knew existed.

But how do you spot your Type 7 sexual partner before becoming intimate with them?

New research has shown that you can determine a person's sexual type simply by observing subtle cues in their everyday behavior.

Learn how to spot your Type 7 sexual partner at a restaurant, a museum, or the grocery store.

*runs to the grocery store* :sexywink: :lol:

Im a type 6.

I think with sex Im funny, like in a survey like that my answers are all half really conservative, half wild I guess. Both extremes depending on the question.

I didn't like being told I was 208 000 hours old though.

Kathleen, your ideal sexual partner is a Type 4.

A Type 4 partner radiates warmth and love. They are affectionate during sex and will rarely shy away from telling you how they feel about you. This is someone you can always rely on to be honest and sincere, since sex is the ultimate expression of their trust in you.

Both physically and emotionally, a Type 4 is a sexual explorer. Orgasm is rarely the driving goal with this person and because of this, they are likely to be creative and able to take you places you may never have expected.

But how do you spot your Type 4 sexual partner before becoming intimate with them?

New research has shown that you can determine a person's sexual type simply by observing subtle cues in their everyday behavior.

Learn how to spot your Type 4 sexual partner at a restaurant, a museum, or the grocery store.

*Is really scandalized by her results...

A Type 10 partner is devoted to giving you the best, and is brave enough to try new things ? just to see if they work for the two of you. Just when you thought it couldn't get any more pleasurable, your Type 10 will push it one more step towards ecstasy.

And it doesn't end there. This person isn't just out to pull their latest innovations on you. They are in it for you. This person has the courage and ability to experiment in the emotional realm as well as the physical.

A Type 10 is driven by the need to express love as much as they are driven to express their physical curiosity.

Type 8

A Type 8 match will give you an emotional connection that just feels natural. This shows up as affection and is the crux of your relationship.

When you feel that easy chemistry, it opens a new world. You and your Type 8 are able to experiment and get creative because anything you do sexually is just adding to your world emotionally. It's strengthening that connection.

But how do you spot your Type 8 sexual partner before becoming intimate with them?

Learn how to spot your Type 8 sexual partner at a restaurant, a museum, or the grocery store.

Type 1.

Type 1 partners enjoy giving pleasure as much as they enjoy receiving it. Chances are, your Type I will not only know the most direct path to orgasm for themselves, they will also likely be able to figure out, or learn from you, what they need to do to fulfill you.

But orgasm isn't the only thing on their minds. They also pay attention to the details along the way, which can lead to a much more pleasurable sexual encounter. They enjoy the ambiance of sex and truly want to connect with you.

Seven

atlanta4.jpg

Hmmm well not having had sex before this was a little difficult lol... but yeah... i did it anyway...

Your ideal sexual partner is a Type 6.

A Type 6 partner is just naturally into sex and, more specifically, this person is interested in having sex with you exclusively. That means they're as dedicated to fulfilling their sex drive as they are to using sex as an expression of love. And as such, they are also good at exploring the emotional and physical outlets of pleasure. They can put the orgasm on hold in order to get creative with just as much expertise and interest as they have in being affectionate and loving.

well isnt that just lovely...

A Type 3 partner appreciates both the physical and emotional aspects of sex and tends to both with a certain sense of confidence.

This rare, balanced quality opens a vast world of sexual possibilities which they are more than happy to share with you. They appear to be naturals when it comes to sex, with a gentle self-assurance that might even indicate they've always known exactly what to do. They are able to give you pleasure emotionally and physically ? and aren't afraid to do it either.

I'm Type 6, too...apparently it's the Official Interference Sex Partner Type.

Although I always thought I was type 27; specifically, Bono.

katie, your ideal sexual partner is a Type 4.

A Type 4 partner radiates warmth and love. They are affectionate during sex and will rarely shy away from telling you how they feel about you. This is someone you can always rely on to be honest and sincere, since sex is the ultimate expression of their trust in you.

Both physically and emotionally, a Type 4 is a sexual explorer. Orgasm is rarely the driving goal with this person and because of this, they are likely to be creative and able to take you places you may never have expected.

But how do you spot your Type 4 sexual partner before becoming intimate with them?

Learn how to spot your Type 4 sexual partner at a restaurant, a museum, or the grocery store.

this makes me sound like i'm just in it for sex

Kristina, your ideal sexual partner is a Type 5.

A Type 5 match wants to experiment with different approaches and foreplay to help you both reach a physical high. The sensations of sex are what this person most enjoys and focuses on ? much more so than the emotional bond you can forge during your most intimate moments.

But this person also shares a more personal side to them. They tend to keep their eagerness to find pleasure in sex behind closed doors and they don't flaunt their sexuality in public as much as you might think.

Like you, sex is simply fun and expressive for this person. It doesn't carry a lot of emotional weight. While a deeper connection could or could not happen for either of you, it's simply not a focus when you're in the mood

me = Type 4

:idea:
I work at a grocery store...
:lol:
:mac:

Back
Top Bottom