The Ideal Sexual Partner Test - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-29-2002, 02:43 AM   #1
Refugee

Local Time: 09:21 AM
The Ideal Sexual Partner Test

Click here

Quote:
your ideal sexual partner is a Type 6

A Type 6 partner is just naturally into sex and, more specifically, this person is interested in having sex with you exclusively. That means they're as dedicated to fulfilling their sex drive as they are to using sex as an expression of love. And as such, they are also good at exploring the emotional and physical outlets of pleasure. They can put the orgasm on hold in order to get creative with just as much expertise and interest as they have in being affectionate and loving.

Old 07-29-2002, 02:52 AM   #2
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 12:21 AM
Naya, u freak

Quote:
A Type 6 partner is just naturally into sex and, more specifically, this person is interested in having sex with you exclusively. That means they're as dedicated to fulfilling their sex drive as they are to using sex as an expression of love. And as such, they are also good at exploring the emotional and physical outlets of pleasure. They can put the orgasm on hold in order to get creative with just as much expertise and interest as they have in being affectionate and loving

Old 07-29-2002, 03:15 AM   #3
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 06:21 AM

Quote:
A Type 7 partner can't really separate the feeling of love with the physical feelings associated with sex. For this reason, you can count on them being utterly emotionally connected to you during your sexual relations. The emotional depth is what makes them so different from many of the other types. Without a doubt, this is someone you can always rely on to be honest and sincere and that's likely to be what attracted you to them in the first place.

Your Type 7 is someone who is worth building a strong foundation with since they'll be able to take you places you never knew existed.
Old 07-29-2002, 03:20 AM   #4
An Angel In Devil's Shoes

Local Time: 08:21 AM
A Type 7 partner can't really separate the feeling of love with the physical feelings associated with sex. For this reason, you can count on them being utterly emotionally connected to you during your sexual relations. The emotional depth is what makes them so different from many of the other types. Without a doubt, this is someone you can always rely on to be honest and sincere and that's likely to be what attracted you to them in the first place.

Your Type 7 is someone who is worth building a strong foundation with since they'll be able to take you places you never knew existed.

But how do you spot your Type 7 sexual partner before becoming intimate with them?

New research has shown that you can determine a person's sexual type simply by observing subtle cues in their everyday behavior.

Learn how to spot your Type 7 sexual partner at a restaurant, a museum, or the grocery store.

*runs to the grocery store*
Old 07-29-2002, 03:36 AM   #5
War Child

Local Time: 02:21 PM

Im a type 6.

I think with sex Im funny, like in a survey like that my answers are all half really conservative, half wild I guess. Both extremes depending on the question.

I didn't like being told I was 208 000 hours old though.
Old 07-29-2002, 05:59 AM   #6
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 08:21 AM
Type 6 for me. Though looking at the type 7, I'd call my ideal a 6.5.
Old 07-29-2002, 06:27 AM   #7
Refugee

Local Time: 10:21 AM

Kathleen, your ideal sexual partner is a Type 4.

A Type 4 partner radiates warmth and love. They are affectionate during sex and will rarely shy away from telling you how they feel about you. This is someone you can always rely on to be honest and sincere, since sex is the ultimate expression of their trust in you.

Both physically and emotionally, a Type 4 is a sexual explorer. Orgasm is rarely the driving goal with this person and because of this, they are likely to be creative and able to take you places you may never have expected.

But how do you spot your Type 4 sexual partner before becoming intimate with them?

New research has shown that you can determine a person's sexual type simply by observing subtle cues in their everyday behavior.

Learn how to spot your Type 4 sexual partner at a restaurant, a museum, or the grocery store.
Old 07-29-2002, 07:03 AM   #8
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:21 PM

*too scandalized to even look at test
Old 07-29-2002, 09:05 AM   #9
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Type 7
Old 07-29-2002, 09:35 AM   #10
Elvis' Naughty Angel

*Is really scandalized by her results...

Quote:
A Type 10 partner is devoted to giving you the best, and is brave enough to try new things just to see if they work for the two of you. Just when you thought it couldn't get any more pleasurable, your Type 10 will push it one more step towards ecstasy.

And it doesn't end there. This person isn't just out to pull their latest innovations on you. They are in it for you. This person has the courage and ability to experiment in the emotional realm as well as the physical.

A Type 10 is driven by the need to express love as much as they are driven to express their physical curiosity.
Old 07-29-2002, 09:58 AM   #11
I Serve Larry's Stick

Type 8

A Type 8 match will give you an emotional connection that just feels natural. This shows up as affection and is the crux of your relationship.

When you feel that easy chemistry, it opens a new world. You and your Type 8 are able to experiment and get creative because anything you do sexually is just adding to your world emotionally. It's strengthening that connection.

But how do you spot your Type 8 sexual partner before becoming intimate with them?

Learn how to spot your Type 8 sexual partner at a restaurant, a museum, or the grocery store.
Old 07-29-2002, 10:27 AM   #12
Bad Daddy Johnny

Type 1.

Type 1 partners enjoy giving pleasure as much as they enjoy receiving it. Chances are, your Type I will not only know the most direct path to orgasm for themselves, they will also likely be able to figure out, or learn from you, what they need to do to fulfill you.

But orgasm isn't the only thing on their minds. They also pay attention to the details along the way, which can lead to a much more pleasurable sexual encounter. They enjoy the ambiance of sex and truly want to connect with you.
Old 07-29-2002, 12:15 PM   #13
Refugee

Type 44:

The girl who says yes.
Old 07-29-2002, 12:49 PM   #14
you are what you is

Local Time: 03:21 PM
Type 10
“Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.”
~Frank Zappa
Old 07-29-2002, 12:50 PM   #15
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Seven