the " i wanna know the real zoomerang96 "club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
e gad...I posted this early friday morn......
and now here it is early saturday....
my inconsiderate husband and children didnt let me get a look at the computer all day!

I just wanted to echo the david thread thingy and let ya know that your absolutely stunning to me - but i dont think we'll ever happen ...its just not in the cards ...but ya cant blame me for tryin

sweet meats........yummy

i'm stunning?

have you SEEN my picture?

better look again, you may have clicked on the wrong name. :wink:

i drive a dodge stratus

i'm a district manager

i'm in charge of 29 people

i can do 100 situps in 20 minutes

and people are afraid of me!!!

...i 7ust wish you weren't such a liar.

i mean come on, look at that picture! isn't that beautiful? i look so chipper! :happy:

Zoomerang96 said:
i drive a dodge stratus

i'm a district manager

i'm in charge of 29 people

i can do 100 situps in 20 minutes

and people are afraid of me!!!

...i 7ust wish you weren't such a liar.

i mean come on, look at that picture! isn't that beautiful? i look so chipper! :happy:

He's lying folks. He is just a 'manager' of a scrap yard in Dresden. I am one of his 'cars'. He treats us like dirt, lets us rust, doesn't care for or maintain us.

I think it's about time the truth got out there.

must i actually issue a formal complaint the moderators?

please stay out of this thread, thank you.

financeguy said:

He's lying folks. He is just a 'manager' of a scrap yard in Dresden. I am one of his 'cars'. He treats us like dirt, lets us rust, doesn't care for or maintain us.

I think it's about time the truth got out there.

hey, but i make 1.40 an hour MORE than you, so eat it!

Aardvark747 said:

I like finding out more about other members of Int. anyway!!:wink:

The member I found out alot about would be zoomerang96, I found out that he has a small penis. His staff have informed me that he does indeed have a small penis.

You ruined boys thread. The poor lad is gonna be heart broken and it's all your fault. If you could have kept your mouth shut then just maybe none of this would have happened.

That's right Mullen4Prez, keep up the good work. You're on your way to getting banned again and no one here will miss you.

Calluna said:
That's right Mullen4Prez, keep up the good work. You're on your way to getting banned again and no one here will miss you.

he was banned once already?

Calluna said:

I've never been banned, I can think of about 20 people that will miss me but I won't get banned because all I am doing is defending myself.

that could be, i'm not sure. of course, i couldn't really give a rats ass either, but i was curious enough to ask, i guess.

Mullen4Prez said:

I've never been banned, I can think of about 20 people that will miss me but I won't get banned because all I am doing is defending myself.

ah yes, the ol' george bush mantra.

Zoomerang96 said:

indeed.

does his posting concern you at all?

I'm concerned with the way the intelligence level of this forum has dropped considerably in recent days. But it is rather like shooting fish in a barrel, isn't it?

Mullen4Prez said:

Your small penis concerns me even more.

That's quite enough. You need to let it go right now. Following someone all over this forum to attack them and make threads about this isn't acceptable here whether you think you are "defending yourself" or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom