The "I Love Improv Shows" Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cobl04

45:33
I have a distinct love of improvisation. I love acting, it's part of my personality. Now, this thread is to express my love of improv shows, like Drew Carey's Whose Line Is It Anyway? and Working Dog's Thank God You're Here (which is back on the 6th of September). Anyone care to join the club?

Who's Line Is/Was Awsome!

Pity you have to get up at 5am to watch it on free-to-air over here in Oz...

Unless you have Pay, therfore you get a few times a day!

I much prefer the UK version of Whose Line than the U.S. version. :drool:

One weekend I caught a marathon of it on Comedy Central and watched for about 6 hours. :crack:

bono_man2002 said:
Who's Line Is/Was Awsome!

Pity you have to get up at 5am to watch it on free-to-air over here in Oz...

Unless you have Pay, therfore you get a few times a day!

:drool: Pay... :drool:

I went to my mates place one day and he had Foxtel Digital and there was three straight hours of Whos Line on. I overstayed my welcome, but hey.

COBL_04 said:

:drool: Pay... :drool:

I went to my mates place one day and he had Foxtel Digital and there was three straight hours of Whos Line on. I overstayed my welcome, but hey.

:drool: Yeah it think Saturdays and Sundays (or maybe just one day) The Comedy Channel repeats all the previous weeks episodes....

Oh I miss Austar! :(

I loved Whose Line .... as well.

I saw Drew Carey and the others at the comedy festival in Montreal here 2 years ago. It was funny except Drew wasn't particularly interested( and he seemed drunk---he did have a beer with him on stage).

They did a Jeopardy! skit towards the beginning and Drew Carey answered by saying: "My show's been cancelled so I don't give a shit."

Or something to that effect.

PlaTheGreat said:
I much prefer the UK version of Whose Line than the U.S. version. :drool:

One weekend I caught a marathon of it on Comedy Central and watched for about 6 hours. :crack:

agreed. i don't know about you, but the drew carey version made me want to shoot myself.

nerd.

0 Days :hyper:

I'm going to make more of an effort to watch this show, I just have to make sure I can get a free TV in the house on wednsday nights ;)

damn tonight's tv! there's the 9/11 thing on, something else, and thank god you're here. i dont know if i'm going to fit it all in. plus there's the glasshouse and so on on 2.
what to do...

:hmm:

The Glass House Is repeated on Saturday, However not sure what time, so unless there is an certain team playing in the AFL Finals series at that time, you could watch the repeat.

damn it! sydney's game is saturday night, thanks for the tip though - i forgot it was repeated. there's also spicks and specks, which i dont think will get repeated. ah well. i can miss some abc for once!

Back
Top Bottom