The "I hate having a babyface/looking younger than I really am" thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happens to me all the time. I'm 26 and most people will shave at least 5 years off that. Apparently I have good skin or some such.

I guess it'll be nice when I'm 40!

I have a friend who is 4'11" and she is constantly being mistaken for younger than she is (she's my age, 20, but she's very petite and could probably pass for a 12-year-old if she wanted). She isn't too bothered by it, though - says she doesn't mind getting kids' menus, especially when it involves free food! :happy: Me, though...I used to be assumed to be a few years older than I was, simply because of my height (I'm 5'7" and got asked several times when I was a freshman in high school where I was going to college "next year" :huh: ), but now I guess I probably look my age. :shrug:

that' totally my case... I'm always the one who have to show ID at the entrance of movies, bars or when I buy booze. People don't take me seriously when I say that I finished the college, or sometimes they ask me when I going to graduate from High school :huh: . I look younger than my baby sister, who is 4 years younger than me, when someone meet us they say at first that she is my older sister.

I look funny when I go out with my bf, who looks older than his age, and he's way bigger than me. Some people had said that he's a green old man, and stuff like that when in fact, he's only 2 years older than me.

Back
Top Bottom