The human blender

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
So while I was eating the most divine goat cheese stuffed puff pastry last night, a friend of mine was describing "the human blender to me."

Basically it is a notion that you can take all the people in media, celebrities, and randoms that you can think of that you REALLY do not like and put them into a blender and blend them into the worst possible person.

I will start, but I think everyone should list two. The more obscure (but known) the person is, the funnier it usually is.

Here are mine:

Gabe Pressman (I think he is national, but not sure) from NBC news

Al Sharpton

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
deathbear

cow of the seas

oh. wait. already been done :mad:

oh come on. were hardly a like, surely you cant hate us both?

as for the question, i think everyone should pick two interferencers and two real life losers on tv, or whatever.

a) diamond

b) angel

the similiarities between the two are startling.

rollins and spears!! that's like a truck-driving slut!!

BHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Lilly said:
Ronald Reagan

Joan Rivers.

:| :eek:

that is honestly frightneing...

reagan while president or while senile?

you know, in 10th grade history class, we had a group exam on the 70s and early 80s, and the last section was matching. it had a whole ton of options, but an equal amount of answers so you knew you'd have to use them all. the last question was "upon returning from south america, after being elected president, he admitted that he was surpised that the continent was made up of multiple countries"...the only answer left was regean. someone in my group asked the teacher if that was possible, after we handed in the test, and she (the teacher) goes "scary, isn't it?"

how about:
nelly
courtney love

IWasBored said:

that is honestly frightneing...

reagan while president or while senile?

you know, in 10th grade history class, we had a group exam on the 70s and early 80s, and the last section was matching. it had a whole ton of options, but an equal amount of answers so you knew you'd have to use them all. the last question was "upon returning from south america, after being elected president, he admitted that he was surpised that the continent was made up of multiple countries"...the only answer left was regean. someone in my group asked the teacher if that was possible, after we handed in the test, and she (the teacher) goes "scary, isn't it?"]

Are we sure our current president knows these kinds of things?

Last edited:
brdemi said:

Are we sure our current president knows these kinds of things?

ah, good point. i read an article in the newspaper back before the election, where this reporter (who is supposedly notorious for doing this) asked bush a series of questions like "what's the capital of azerbajan?" (which i used to know, even though i totally killed the spelling...we had to learn stuff like this in russian class)...bush didn't know, and asked the reporter...he didn't know either, but said that it was ok cos he wasn't running for office...

Back
Top Bottom