The House of the Rising Sun, brought to you by... The Communist Sun God Worshippers.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably end up watching it, but Whitney seems far too nice to have a whole tv series worth of drama..

I loved Lisa Love, especially when Lauren turned down going to Paris. I'd have sacked her for that :madwife: Damn Jason :madwife:

I was yelling things at the TV when Lauren didn't go to Paris, kinda how I want to throw things at it every time I see Spencer's face. :wink:

Because college is run by evil evil evil people :sad:

:lol: 'Tis true...

:lol: I'm always hearing about these wretched midterms! How do you think you did? Have fun :up:

This one today didn't go terribly well, probably C range...hopefully at least. The others went fairly well I think though. I also got a paper back in my political science class today and got a B, so I was happy about that. :)

I will, thanks!

This one today didn't go terribly well, probably C range...hopefully at least. The others went fairly well I think though. I also got a paper back in my political science class today and got a B, so I was happy about that. :)

I will, thanks!

A C is a great result in my book :lol: Political Science, I bet that's interesting :up: I take Politics... probably the same thing right?

I will, thanks!

Hi Cassie! :wave: yay that's awesome, I got my mark for the midterm that I had last week and I'm really happy. BUT I also had a French oral test today and that was just awkward...:lol:

A C is a great result in my book :lol: Political Science, I bet that's interesting :up: I take Politics... probably the same thing right?

:lol: Yeah, it'd be alright with me too.

It is pretty interesting, it's a class called U.S. Campaigns and Elections, so we talk about the elections a lot, analyze how the campaigns are run, things like that. :) Sounds like it'd be basically the same thing, how's your class?

John what straightener do you use? I need a good one as my hair never stops having this wave-curl that I keep trying to get rid of :madwife:

Hi Cassie! :wave: yay that's awesome, I got my mark for the midterm that I had last week and I'm really happy. BUT I also had a French oral test today and that was just awkward...:lol:

:wave: :hi5: on the midterm grade for you! I never liked doing oral tests for languages either...it always ends up being a little weird. :lol:

:lol: Yeah, it'd be alright with me too.

It is pretty interesting, it's a class called U.S. Campaigns and Elections, so we talk about the elections a lot, analyze how the campaigns are run, things like that. :) Sounds like it'd be basically the same thing, how's your class?

We're doing US politics at the moment, talking about congress, the supreme & the elections... so almost exactly the same as you then! I really like my class, mostly the discussion element of it. Do you have discussions and stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom