The "Hot Chicks" Poll: The Do-Over

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote!

• Charlize Theron

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Natalie Portman

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Elisha Cuthbert

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Andrea Corr

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • I refuse to vote based on a sound personal, religious, or ethical obligation

Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
I even decided to make it a real poll for y'all since U2@NYC isn't premium. Don't say I never did anything nice for you.

:wave:

I voted for Elisha.

I found the last option....interesting considering that similar options are not required in PLEBAN polls. Say no more.

financeguy said:
I found the last option....interesting considering that similar options are not required in PLEBAN polls. Say no more.

That's why I still haven't voted here and have frankly lost interest. :|

financeguy said:
I voted for Elisha.

I'm with you 99.99% on that. The only part that you are wrong is that you didnt' vote for Andy.:wink:

Sexism against men :mad:

Last edited:
FlyYourKite said:
:mad: that Angelina isn't on this list :wink:

I don't even like women and I think Angelina should be on that list. I'd vote for her easily. :angry:

Melon

Come on now let's not turn this into a feminist sympathy group. Im a woman and I voted for Andrea Corr. LMFAO :wink:

Which is the more sex-crazed of the sexes? Males or females? Let's have a poll.

If you're having trouble, wander on over to PLEBA for a moment or two. :wink:

i dont really see the need for a "refuse to vote" option. if people dont want to vote on a poll don't they usually just not vote on that poll rather than voting on how they didnt want to vote on the poll? :crazy:

Last edited:
jay canseco said:
Which is the more sex-crazed of the sexes? Males or females? Let's have a poll.

Here's the Poll:
A) Males
B) I refuse to vote based on a sound personal, religious, or ethical obligation

financeguy said:
I voted for Elisha.

Agreed.

If there can only be polls under certain conditions, we may as well shut down PLEBA.

Last edited:
Infinitum98 said:

I'm with you 99.99% on that. The only part that you are wrong is that you didnt' vote for Andy.:wink:

updateandrea14dc.jpg

attachment.jpg

andrea_corr2fotowin.jpg

About that last one: Yeah I agree, real women does have curves.
:wink:

Chizip said:
i dont really see the need for a "refuse to vote" option. if people dont want to vote on a poll don't they usually just not vote on that poll rather than voting on how they didnt want to vote on the poll? :crazy:

Well, the situation had become quite volatile last night, and it just seemed like a good compromise at the time.

But you do have a point...

Pax, thanks for creating the poll. However, I agree with many of the posters here that after all the, unnecesssary, turmoil created by this thread, part of the fun that we all intended to have has been lost.

Furthermore, I also agree with what Interferencers are saying about option 5. Please, kindly remove it. It is completely unnecessary and I am afraid you are still using it to prove your point. What is this "refuse to vote"? What kind of ethical or religious reasons could be argued in voting for the Hottest Chick of a group of four 'celebrity' nominees? Please, understand that this is not the poll that I originally created so eliminate option 5 from the set as soon as you can.

It just seems inconsistent compared with PLEBAN's that's all.

No point in moaning about it I guess.

Last edited:
Wow, that last option is too much, i'm not gonna go into it too much because there really is no point, appearantly, but just wanna say that this double standard is painting a picture of feminism that i cannot empathize with.
If anything is degrading about all this, it's this difference between men polls and women polls.
I don't see any guys throwing a hissy fit over at PLEBA.
:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom