The "Hot Chicks" Poll: The Do-Over

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote!

• Charlize Theron

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Natalie Portman

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Elisha Cuthbert

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Andrea Corr

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • I refuse to vote based on a sound personal, religious, or ethical obligation

Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the soul waits said:
Wow, that last option is too much, i'm not gonna go into it too much because there really is no point, appearantly, but just wanna say that this double standard is painting a picture of feminism that i cannot empathize with.
If anything is degrading about all this, it's this difference between men polls and women polls.
I don't see any guys throwing a hissy fit over at PLEBA.
:|

And that is exactly my point... and that is why I have repeatedly asked Pax to remove option 5, which is completely uncalled for.

It is funny how you can have a voting option of "non voting". It is like, on election day, having to go to the polls to say that you do not want to vote.

Ok, so now this thread gets moved...

What is next? Are mods going to censor the pictures by putting nun's outfits over the pics we post?

I am sorry, this is reaching a pathetic level and getting very close to censorship :mad:

U2@NYC said:

What is next? Are mods going to censor the pictures by putting nun's outfits over the pics we post?

I am sorry, this is reaching a pathetic level and getting very close to censorship :mad:

Easy now. If it's strictly for celebrities, it actually belongs in this forum.

I do understand your frustration, though.

U2@NYC said:

Well it is about celebrities in fairness...

Anyway, f**k it. It's just a poll at the end of the day.

Come on lads and laddesses, get the votes in for Natalie otherwise the moral minority have won. :wink:

Last edited:
it does seem like if you "refuse to vote" then maybe you just shouldn't vote, doesn't it?:scratch: odd that there's a "refuse to vote" option that you can vote for...

anyway, i voted for natalie...i do agree with what someone said earlier about her needing to eat a cheeseburger, and i really do hate seeing anorexic celebs and all...but she has such a pretty face, imo.

Ok, I think this poll is pretty much worthless at this point. Let me just say that the "moving" of the thread at this point (when nothing was done for more than a week) is suspicious.

I think that we need to bring this thread to the original spirit and, as such, I created another thread just for pictures (no polls or anything else).

Well all the choices are pretty mediocre. After the last Star Wars installment, Natalie gives me nightmares. I can't look at Charlize anymore without seeing that serial killer woman she played. The Corr girl is ok I guess, but just does nothing for me. I guess I'm voting for which one I dislike the least. :huh:

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of TV shows, celebrities, and movies.

You know what, waaa waaa waaaa .... I'm sorry I moved the thread to the CORRECT forum. How bout I just close it instead? All the mods are tired of the stupid arguments about these threads. It's not worth it to keep them open if all you're going to do is bitch. I dont know why they werent moved before but they belong here.

Sicy said:

You know what, waaa waaa waaaa .... I'm sorry I moved the thread to the CORRECT forum. How bout I just close it instead? All the mods are tired of the stupid arguments about these threads. It's not worth it to keep them open if all you're going to do is bitch. I dont know why they werent moved before but they belong here.

I have edited this post since I believe that it was not fair from my side to complain to Sicy, as she has always been super nice and understanding.

As a matter of fact, and given the creation of the new thread in the original spirit of just fun and superficial pictures, I have suggested Sicy to close this thread so we can just focus on the other one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom