tHE hOLLYWOOD sIGN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dear Ms. Bunny...

Despite your request for the Hollywood sign, did I not bring Hollywood to you within 10 minutes of your landing at LAX? Do you recognize the time, scheduling and cash it took me to get Jon Voight to meet you, face to face? Huh? Huh?

1686417243.jpg

And how about that film crew I had set up at the I-105 freeway? those helicopters and Will Smith didn't come cheap! Please think about this the next time Hollywood comes to mind.... :mad:

Regards,

Mr. BAW

i've seen it :hyper:
i don't know if i have any pics of it though :hmm:

when rono and i visited the BAWs we tried to see it but it was rainy and low clouds :angry:

ABEL said:
i've seen it :hyper:
i don't know if i have any pics of it though :hmm:

when rono and i visited the BAWs we tried to see it but it was rainy and low clouds :angry:

They actually took you? I got all kinds of excuses about smog and stuff. That's pretty cool you got to see it though, ya might as well dig out a picture if you have it seeing as everyone else doesn't mind rubbing salt in my wounds :angry:

Mr. BAW said:
Oh, no, I know where you're going...don't you start posting shit about me in your journal; I'M WARNING YOU!!!! Mods!!!!!!! can she do that?????? :madwife:

Do me a favor* eh? Don't log into myspace today mkay :D

*spelled the shite way in an effort to further convince you not to go there till I retract some blogs and stuff.

snowbunny00774 said:

They actually took you? I got all kinds of excuses about smog and stuff. That's pretty cool you got to see it though, ya might as well dig out a picture if you have it seeing as everyone else doesn't mind rubbing salt in my wounds :angry:

more like just driving by while doing other sight seeing and pointing and saying that's where it would be if there weren't all the low clouds :laugh:
:hmm: maybe it was an excuse? :ohmy: :wink:

i got to see it when i was a kid though, i was born in LA so we'd go back a couple times to go to disneyland and sight see.

we got to see the hollywood bowl though. :giggle: :uhoh: :shifty:

Last edited:
ABEL said:

more like just driving by while doing other sight seeing and pointing and saying that's where it would be if there weren't all the low clouds :laugh:
:hmm: maybe it was an excuse? :ohmy: :wink:

Oh you hush up. You got to eat at Hooters and see your Star Trek nerdy footprints at Grauman's....what more did you want? :angry:

Bono's American Wife said:

Oh you hush up. You got to eat at Hooters and see your Star Trek nerdy footprints at Grauman's....what more did you want? :angry:

:flirt: :wave:

star trek :drool:

i need to come back out there and go to the japanese gardens where they filmed starfleet acadamy :giggle: :wink:

and the griffith park carousel where they filmed beauty and the beast....

:reject:

Back
Top Bottom