The Hoff (Video Included)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
http://www.etonline.com/celebrities/news/48036/

BREAKING NOW: Video of an intoxicated David Hasselhoff, taken by his 16-year-old daughter.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In what appears to be a cry for help, ET has obtained exclusive video of DAVID HASSELHOFF in Las Vegas -- where he is currently starring in The Producers -- in which he appears to be intoxicated in heartbreaking footage believed to be taken three months ago by his 16-year-old daughter, TAYLOR.

In the video, Taylor begs her father to stop drinking, saying, "Dad, look what this is doing to you. You have to stop drinking alcohol, promise me you won't drink anymore."

She also warns him that he could lose his stage gig if he doesn't sober up.

"The doctor's coming over early ... if you have any alcohol in your system, you're gonna be fired from the show."

David appears intoxicated, lying on the floor, wearing only a pair of blue jeans while attempting to eat a hamburger.

In a statement to ET, David says:

"I am a recovering alcoholic. Despite that I have been going through a painful divorce and I have recently been separated from my children due to my work, I have been successfully dealing with my issue. Unfortunately, one evening I did have a brief relapse, but part of recovery is relapse.

Because of my honest and positive relationship with my daughters who were concerned for my well being there was a tape made that night to show me what I was like. I have seen the tape. I have learned from it and I am back on my game. I thank God for the love and concern from my daughters. The tape was never meant to become public, but got into the hands of individuals who are not worthy of mentioning, who maliciously released the tape for their own self purpose. I hope that someone else will learn from the tape, as I have."

David has had a long and difficult struggle with alcohol problems. He checked himself into the Betty Ford clinic for alcoholism in July 2002. Two years later, he was arrested for drunk driving. Last July, he was banned from a flight at London's Heathrow Airport because authorities believed he was too intoxicated to fly.

Earlier this week, David's ex-wife PAMELA BACH told ET how difficult their divorce has been on everyone.

"It's a year and a half of hell that me and my daughters have been through," she said.

In January of 2006, Hasselhoff and Bach each filed divorce papers after 16 years of marriage, citing "irreconcilable differences." In May of the same year, a court granted both joint custody of their children.

Pamela recently hired attorney DEBRA OPRI -- who until recently represented LARRY BIRKHEAD, the biological father of ANNA NICOLE SMITH's daughter, DANNIELYNN.

Bach told ET that the hiring of Opri pertains to child and spousal support payments.

Both women were in Los Angeles County court on Tuesday for a hearing related to the ongoing custody battle involving David and Pamela's two daughters, Taylor and HAYLEY.

Stay tuned to ET for more on this breaking story.

Return to the
ETonline Homepage

Back
Top Bottom