The Highjackers Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
timothius said:
Sure, no wuckers Dismantled... I'm have a ysi up in a few minutes. :yes:

ummm:| say what?

:wink:

tomatoes so do belong in a salad:drool: I just picked some from my garden:drool:

timothius said:

Dude, watch it. You know we have already had AT LEAST one person banned this month. If you keep commenting like that you are more than likely next. :tsk:

I'm still :scratch: about that post.... unless it was just a totally random thing you sneaked in!!! :mad:

The truth is I love tomatoes in my salad I can't live with the lie:(

Zoot I think he's just giving you a hard time. Unless you post the recipe for the magic brownies you should be alright:hug:

smiley26.gif

redkat said:
The truth is I love tomatoes in my salad I can't live with the lie:(

:lol: That is why I say it again... Martians with big elbows are gonna be everywhere by the year 2030 and we'll be swatting them off with tennis racquets!

oops!

BERLIN (Reuters) - A 75-year-old German was so shocked he had accidentally run down his wife he started forward and drove over her again, authorities said Wednesday. Police in the western town of Bad Nauheim said the man compounded his 73-year-old wife's misery after an onlooker told him he had just run her over while backing out of a parking space. The woman was rushed to hospital and survived.

Back
Top Bottom