The Harry Potter spoiler hacker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Butterscotch

War Child
So supposedly a hacker got into the publisher's site and saw the end of Deathly Hallows and posted it online. He said he did it because he wants to make the book pointless and boring and because Pope Benedict says HP is evil and leads to paganism in kids. I don't know if his spoiler is true or just to get everyone upset, we'll have to wait and see. If it is true it's a terrible thing to happen so I hope it's not! Is anyone interested in seeing it, and do you know any further info on this story?

Here's the link to the spoiler go at your own risk:

http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2007/Jun/0380.html

DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE THE SPOILER

Butterscotch said:
because Pope Benedict says HP is evil and leads to paganism in kids.

I have a hard time believing that someone who's ignorant enough to buy into this type of logic is intelligent enough to hack into a corporation's computer... :shrug:

That being said, Harry Potter bored me after the second installment, so I could care less.

It's couldn't care less. If you could actually care less, then you're not really demonstrating just how little you care about poor little Harry and his merry band of Hogwarts buddies.

:)

As long as there's more snogging, I'm in.

It took me about 3/4 of the way through the last book to realize snogging is kissing.

No spoken words said:
It's couldn't care less. If you could actually care less, then you're not really demonstrating just how little you care about poor little Harry and his merry band of Hogwarts buddies.

:)

Thanks for correcting my, I haven't slept in 24 hours, posting.:|

Back
Top Bottom