The Gut, Doubtful Sound, Fiordland, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't spam already rotten?

oh no! it's delicious fried up in pure butter fat, dripping with tobacco and hoppers yeast. you inject it right into your arteries and live to be 114!

(i realise you must be familiar with the sunday bashings over the head with a heavy bible dispatches to find this amusing)

Probably. I'm still grumpy over my creation of a superthread being deleted. This is why I haven't been posting as much.

Probably. I'm still grumpy over my creation of a superthread being deleted. This is why I haven't been posting as much.

It's not a big deal.

It was probably just put on hidden archive to be used later anyway. We've had that happen to a number of threads created at the same time as others.

Andrew's second failure may not end up being a failure after all. :D What was the location anyway?

Sidenote: every time I see the word "fiord" I think of the damn Monty Python Parrot Sketch.

Axver, i'm calling you out!

Refried Beans, Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream, and Taco sauce. THAT is how you make Mexican food

:eats:

Refried Beans, Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream, and Taco sauce. THAT is how you make Mexican food

This sounds good. Please send some here. I'm kind of low on food, and even lower on energy to prepare it.

This sounds good. Please send some here. I'm kind of low on food, and even lower on energy to prepare it.

I am so tired I didn't even bother microwaving it (plus, I don't have any plates). It was so good. You must come here, I'll make you one.

Yum. I think I'm going to taco bell for dinner.

Heh, check what we found today:

p1050687.jpg

QUANTITY FAIL.

NOt bad. Just went and got some fake (iow, very non-authentic) Mexican food. I'm practically drooling.

Yourself?

Mmm, that's the best kind! :drool:

I'm good - I actually got my arse into gear and studied today, so I feel less guilty about hanging around on here now. Also my friends finally persuaded me to come out clubbing with them on Friday - even after I told them I had to do a Thing for a Reason! :uhoh:

Mmm, that's the best kind! :drool:

I'm good - I actually got my arse into gear and studied today, so I feel less guilty about hanging around on here now. Also my friends finally persuaded me to come out clubbing with them on Friday - even after I told them I had to do a Thing for a Reason! :uhoh:
Yup. :drool: As long as I have cilantro (coriander to you Aussie/NZ folk), I'm happy.

:ohmy: Wow! More power to you. :up: Those must be convincing friends.

Did you see my apocalyptic warning in post #21? Forget four horsemen. Tre Cool and I meeting will make the universe implode. He's random, I'm random. The universe cannot handle such entropy and will therefore collapse on itself.

I just added a little bit of respect to the tuf bono respect thread. Not in rpg form, but respectable nonetheless.

Yup. :drool: As long as I have cilantro (coriander to you Aussie/NZ folk), I'm happy.

:ohmy: Wow! More power to you. :up: Those must be convincing friends.

Did you see my apocalyptic warning in post #21? Forget four horsemen. Tre Cool and I meeting will make the universe implode. He's random, I'm random. The universe cannot handle such entropy and will therefore collapse on itself.

Mmm, coriander!

:lol: Yes. Although considering it's my best friend's birthday tomorrow, I am kinda obliged.

:ohmy: Oh my goodness...this collapse better not happen before the 20th of July!!

Damn it, Assver, where'd you hide the opening act info for the PopMart tour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom