The Gut, Doubtful Sound, Fiordland, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
khan!!!!!!!!! you only eat fresh meat once or twice a week??? god, someone get this girl a steak! ian! help! we have a situation! LAMB! has ian explained how much lamb you will eat once you're living together? it's their national dish, lamb. they usually dig a hole in the backyard, burn it, cover it with tree branches, and dig it up later. i don't need a flavourwave.

lamb!
:lol: this is back when i had my own place. now i live wif my parents again (till january anyway) and i just let my mom do the shopping. it seems i have takeaway at least four nights a week now.

and :lmao:

khan!!!!!!!!! you only eat fresh meat once or twice a week??? god, someone get this girl a steak! ian! help! we have a situation! LAMB! has ian explained how much lamb you will eat once you're living together? it's their national dish, lamb. they usually dig a hole in the backyard, burn it, cover it with tree branches, and dig it up later. i don't need a flavourwave.

lamb!

You want to know why I live in Melbourne? I got kicked out of New Zealand because I'm not keen on lamb.

You don't need a Flavourwave.

You want to know why I live in Melbourne? I got kicked out of New Zealand because I'm not keen on lamb.

:shocked: lamb is good! i looooove ground lamb in gyros, it's amaaaaaaazing. ohh and i had some new zealand (yes the restaurant felt the need to specify) rack of lamb, it was so good. the only thing i hated was i wanted more.

it's a gross cheese! one of those stinky foot cheeses.

ooooooh, it's not blue is it? i worked in a supermarket once (small one) and when we'd do a p&o load, we'd shuffle off the stinky cheese to anyone not paying enough attention. they came in little triangley wedges in foil. fucking awful. and they always seemed wet, like they were leaking.

a strong cheese is good dripped on a burger though. i discovered through my dad, this $10/250gm vintage. holy shit! it's... heaven! a slice of, as it were. it may even be a kiwi one.
:yum:

ooooooh, it's not blue is it? i worked in a supermarket once (small one) and when we'd do a p&o load, we'd shuffle off the stinky cheese to anyone not paying enough attention. they came in little triangley wedges in foil. fucking awful. and they always seemed wet, like they were leaking.

a strong cheese is good dripped on a burger though. i discovered through my dad, this $10/250gm vintage. holy shit! it's... heaven! a slice of, as it were. it may even be a kiwi one.
:yum:
oh ewww no. i hate blue cheeses too, those are so creepy. and smelly. and little triangly wedges in foil....:hmm: that sounds like the laughing cow :giggle:

i'm ghetto, i like american cheese on a burger, which isn't even a real cheese i'd presume.

so you moved to a city full of greeks who love nothing better than lamb drowning in yoghurt? oh, ax. :hug: and you're right, i don't need a flavourwave.

oh ewww no. i hate blue cheeses too, those are so creepy. and smelly. and little triangly wedges in foil....:hmm: that sounds like the laughing cow :giggle:

i'm ghetto, i like american cheese on a burger, which isn't even a real cheese i'd presume.

you're like me; i .ike my cheese twin peaks style - wrapped in plastic. boom tish. tasty, vintage, mozarella, parmy. i is simple folk.

Honestly, I'm just not into red meats most of the time. I don't eat much steak or anything.

Now chicken, that's awesome.

Honestly, I'm just not into red meats most of the time. I don't eat much steak or anything.

Now chicken, that's awesome.

chicken is. chicken needs its own alter for us to worship at. and seafood. wow, how i could survive on an island, with a fishing rod!

chicken is. chicken needs its own alter for us to worship at. and seafood. wow, how i could survive on an island, with a fishing rod!

Serve me seafood and I'll bring up that plate of puke for Kheen right fucking now.

Serve me seafood and I'll bring up that plate of puke for Kheen right fucking now.

:hug:

you'll never know the joy of a rainbow trout swimming in garlic butter, with a lemon pepper sauce. never have a smoked cod on a polenta bed. barramundi with.. hell, anything. bream with italian herbs, fried hot and fast, so it has a thin crispy shell and soft, juicy middle..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom