The Greatest View - silverchair or U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
a nice flow on effect.
I ened up with a Sunday newspaper yesterday because of a U2 competition and in it was a magazine with a feature article about silverchair and daniel johns.
I was so taken by the song "the Greatest View" from the "diorama" album. I couldn't quite fathom the lyric, but LOVED the drive of the song.
The whole article is very interesting, a bit sad in places , but ultimately , encouraging. I have been a fan of "the chair" since their beginning. I didn't realise what that lad had been through. I knew about his arthritis, I didn't know about the bullying and harrassment that led to his depression. We almost lost that beautiful talented boy...very much now a man. I'm so glad he made it!! Natalie is helping him so much..the power of love, he looks really healthy and well in the photo of them.
( a little aside for Sicy and daafish...while he was recovering, his band mate Ben Gillies took salsa lessons...good idea!)
Daniel has recovered his health and silverchair begin an Australian tour in March ( I hope I win lotto before March/April). I really really want to show my support for their band, but I would have to choose....U2 or silverchair? Do you think U2 will ever come to Oz?I can't afford two concerts in the city in one year, especially during a drought. What a tough choice. One of my g'friends who saw RHCP the other night, said she is out of $$$, no more concerts for her until she goes to see U2 with me...that's positive thinking!

Anyway..."The Greatest View" explained,
" The song is about coming alive again after being in a very very dark and numb place and watching the happiness it brings to the people around you, as they are watching you become free of it." daniel johns.

"chain a waterfall to burned and withered skin......."
Across the Nightthanks man. You rock.

hmmmm well if u2 were for sure coming this would be a no brainer for me, but i cant say i'm a silverchair fan in the slightest...so

i guess i dont even know why i'm posting here...i guess i'll just leave now.

:reject:

hope i've helped out...:laugh:

all opinions ar eof value Ali Rose...thanks

as always...it's the not knowing.
I know silverchair are touring.
U2?
I don't want to rob daniel to pay paul...so as to speak.
I'll probably wait
and wait
and wait
for U2.

Back
Top Bottom