The Great Pumpkin will appear and I'll be waiting for him..in Randoomdadoomdoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you need to go to the dr BEFORE Bruce!!!! That's too important to miss!

I agree on the lottery. I'd even travel to see Bruce :heart: But of course U2 would be #1 on my list....

I need a drink :crack: There was too much traffic and rain tonight or I would have stopped at the liquor store. I can't wait to see how people are going to drive when it's snow and not rain :| I'll go tomorrow.....

So Tampa is wearing the throwback uniforms on Sunday.................I am now craving creamsicles :hmm:

:lol: No way! I never thought they would put those back on - they are awful!

Although, it is kind of fitting. The last time the Bucs were this bad, they were wearing the orange uniforms. I didn't think they would want to be reminded of that era, especially now, but heck - if they're playing like they did 15 - 20 years ago, why not dress like it too!

players-orange09.jpg

:lol: No way! I never thought they would put those back on - they are awful!

Although, it is kind of fitting. The last time the Bucs were this bad, they were wearing the orange uniforms. I didn't think they would want to be reminded of that era, especially now, but heck - if they're playing like they did 15 - 20 years ago, why not dress like it too!

players-orange09.jpg

still better than Denver!

Gaelic Storm plays St Paul on March 27

I know....Patrick told us in Aug that they'll be in St Paul in March. :D Plus I woke up to emails on both of my accounts :D Milwaukee on St Patty's Day!!! My friend that went with me in August said she'd love to see them when they return, of course that was on the way home from the concert so now that she's spending lots of money to see U2 with me she might not want to go.

Some kind of interesting police drama at neighbors :yikes:
Police have been there for 1 1/2 hours

Schmeg, is this yet another example of bad Indianer drivers?

No, bad New England drivers in Indianer, actually. :reject: I went colorblind for a few fatal seconds back in August and met the one driver in Indy who does not treat a green light like a stop sign.

It's basically fixed but the back passenger door needs to be put on properly so it doesn't sound like the window is down while driving speeds upwards of 6 mph, and my emissions light is on. The body shop guy seems to think we can get it done this week...I seem to recall 3 different completion dates, starting with 10/8, and actually getting the car back on 10/26...

ETA: I didn't run ANOTHER red light; they're just touching up the marvelous job I did that last time.

And you know what grinds my gears? I have witnessed THREE people running red lights, not yellow or orange but solid RED lights, and making it during morning and/or evening rush hour since my incident. How come I can't make it through one at 8:30 on a Monday night but random idiots can sail through them at 7:30 Tuesday mornings? Oh right, I met the one driver in Indy who doesn't treat green lights like stop signs, I knew that...

^Apparently there is a a interesting living arrangement over there :shrug: Divorced but living together, one person upstairs, one person downstairs, alcoholic in the mix w/ 2 kids. Whatever :|

Miss the old neighbors :sigh:

^ That sounds like a terrible mix...especially for the kids. :(

Some random semi-famous figure skater (Ryan Jahnke, am I the only one who remembers that name, Kelly?) just friended me on Facebook and now I am tempted to friend all his figure skater friends. He has the Shibutanis...who have Tanneth and Ben...I need to go to bed before I stalk all my favorite ice dancers.

Kelly! I got the package today!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited to listen to everything! I think a long drive tomorrow is in order! I :heart: blasting U2 concerts in the car :heart:

:heart: Thera Flu :heart:

I am in love :love: I went over to Walgreen's yesterday to pick up some pics and still felt icky so just for the heck of it I bought Thera Flu. It worked :). I woke up feeling so much better and am going to use it tonight cuz I am kind of draggy now. There are so many people calling in at work, it is amazing. I don't recommend migraine combined w/ bug :no:

Former boss and I going to funeral of former co-worker tomorrow night.

Leading that exciting life :happy:

10 days till Springsteen :hyper:

Enjoy listening to your concert, arw.
Go ahead and stalk, Schmeg :evil:

Rodgers sat out of practice today. Two sprained feet.
Donald Driver sat out of practice today, recovering from stinger

Oh happy day :crack:

no Vikings tomorrow makes ARW sad. It's going to be a long, long week until I see my Purple again. :sad:

I have things to share but I can't utter the words just yet or I might just throw up. Stay tuned for Monday night.....:yikes: I'm such a freako. Yeah, it's about a job and no, I don't have it...yet.

so this dude that I dated, probably like 6-7 years ago, contacted me a few years ago asking if I wanted to give him another chance. Um....YOU stopped calling me to begin with so no thanks. Plus I wasn't really all that into him so I didn't care that we stopped going out. So I never responded to his email asking if I wanted to give him another chance. Well the other day I was super bored so I joined up on a dating service that I've used before. This guy is on the website and I accidentally clicked on his picture. :doh: I didn't know it was him until I saw the rest of his profile and pictures or I never would have done that. So now he keeps looking at my profile. :| It says the time that one looks at a profile so not only do I know who is looking at my stuff but I also know the date/time they looked. Yay....now I have a stalker. :angry: Still not interested.....

Rumor: U2 in Minneapolis on June 27, 2010 U2 360 Tour News Article from U2tours.com (U2tours.com)
^From Twitter

I am feeling better :)
Back from funeral, pizza ordered, waiting :drool:
Make it thru tomorrow and off Sun and Monday. Switched w/ co-worker.
9 days till the Boss!

:yikes: Good news is it's a Sunday and that's generally a good day in the kitchen to take off since most places just do a Sunday brunch. Bad news is....I just spent a bazillion $$$ on this damn band over the last few weeks so having to get tickets to yet another show is not going to be easy. But I'll make it work. I'm not missing U2 in my own hood! Especially if it's at the new Gopher stadium....which is small so GA would be really easy to get a close spot :yes:

and now it's 8 days until Bruuuuuuce!!!!!! :hyper: I wish he would have found a way to come here next weekend too. It's not like MSP is all that far away from Milwaukee! :madwife:

no Vikings tomorrow makes ARW sad. It's going to be a long, long week until I see my Purple again.

I have things to share but I can't utter the words just yet or I might just throw up. Stay tuned for Monday night..... I'm such a freako. Yeah, it's about a job and no, I don't have it...yet.

so this dude that I dated, probably like 6-7 years ago, contacted me a few years ago asking if I wanted to give him another chance. Um....YOU stopped calling me to begin with so no thanks. Plus I wasn't really all that into him so I didn't care that we stopped going out. So I never responded to his email asking if I wanted to give him another chance. Well the other day I was super bored so I joined up on a dating service that I've used before. This guy is on the website and I accidentally clicked on his picture. I didn't know it was him until I saw the rest of his profile and pictures or I never would have done that. So now he keeps looking at my profile. :| It says the time that one looks at a profile so not only do I know who is looking at my stuff but I also know the date/time they looked. Yay....now I have a stalker. Still not interested.....

:yikes: Good news is it's a Sunday and that's generally a good day in the kitchen to take off since most places just do a Sunday brunch. Bad news is....I just spent a bazillion $$$ on this damn band over the last few weeks so having to get tickets to yet another show is not going to be easy. But I'll make it work. I'm not missing U2 in my own hood! Especially if it's at the new Gopher stadium....which is small so GA would be really easy to get a close spot :yes:

and now it's 8 days until Bruuuuuuce!!!!!! :hyper: I wish he would have found a way to come here next weekend too. It's not like MSP is all that far away from Milwaukee!

Packers vs. Creamsicles tomorrow :up:
job? :hyper: Waiting for Monday
Stalker :down:

I get Bruce apparently, you get U2. :D
No U2 dates for WI

Yesterday boss and co-worker came over and asked if I could switch hours. I said sure and then added that this coming week is a *holiday* week for me. Boss thought about it and then it dawned on him. Springsteen on Sunday. He then asked if I had off that day and I responded that I don't know cuz that schedule wasn't out but that I damn well better be off. Boss laughed and pretended to write on his hand "damn well better be of" and then he asked if I needed that Monday off to recover and I told him no, not really.

I peeked at the un-edited schedule in his mailbox today and I am scheduled on the 15th from 10:45 to 7:30 :|:|. I left a copy of the copy of the request off from back in Aug. in the folder. Note written on copy that pretty much says "um no, I requested off~SPRINGSTEEN!"

Pizza and beer night! Spotted Cow is the beer of choice this evening and it goes down very easily. J always orders this when we go out, she has good taste.

Yay for paying off debt, kelly :)

blogness

RT @annehaines: STRING SECTION?! RT @MSGnyc: "Never been done before," Bruce launches into WIESS with surprise string and horn sections!

:faint:
Wow, just wow

I am laughing at the people complaining about Sunny Day and Glory Days :lol:
Bruce just played: E Street Shuffle, Wild Billy, Sandy, Incident, Rosalita, NYC Serenade and Kitty's Back. Bruce can play what he damn well wants to after that. Give it a rest people. Bruce likes to have kids come on stage and sing the chorus to Sunny Day.........let him.

Now we are up to Human Touch :sigh: Would like to hear that live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom