The Great Pumpkin will appear and I'll be waiting for him..in Randoomdadoomdoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, a little out of touch w/ the real world........a hurricane heading towards New Orleans :yikes: Not again :(

OK....so I just got home and was in the kitchen waiting for the scores to come up on the screen during the Giants game and I literally spit cherry coke all over the counter when I saw that Tampa beat the Packers. :lmao: x 100000000 :hyper: And Chicago lost too!!!!!!!! :happydance: :loveshower: The Lions won, which means they'll be super hungry for two in a row next week. Can't wait to watch the Vikings and Lions next week! :drool: Now I wish I would have stayed home during the 2nd half and just done my errands after the game. I didn't take me that long to do what I needed to do. Oh well. There's always highlights later tonight.

Packers and Chicago LOST. Good day :up:

sorry your team lost Shari :hug:

lots of drama going on at the resort right now. Probably a good thing that I'm not there. I keep getting texts and FB messages from everyone bitching about each other! :der:

lots of drama going on at the resort right now. Probably a good thing that I'm not there. I keep getting texts and FB messages from everyone bitching about each other! :der:

Is there any place that doesn't have drama going on right now? Hopefully things will calm down there.

Packers loss is pathetic, no doubt about it.
We will all survive, well maybe not MM :shrug: :evil: thoughts :angel:

Watching You Tube vids of last night. I WANT HORNS AND STRINGS IN MILWAUKEE!!!!!!!!!!!! I admit that I am insanely jealous of what MSG got last night. E Street Shuffle, the opening............Bruce introducing the album and he has a conductor's stick .........:lol: and he is waving it around and shhhhh's the audience twice and then turns to the band and they begin to play like a symphony does when they are practicing................Bruce waves his arms to stop and the whole band (including a TUBA) stops dead>>>>>>>>>>>>>:lmao:

I need his music and his sense of humor and ONE WEEK TO GO!

I have made a T-shirt which I will post pics of tomorrow......I am a geek. A very, very geared up geek.

Congrats Tampa, Congrats kelly :)

cartoon_754.gif

Behold the power of creamsicle orange! :)

Sorry shari :(

I can't believe the Bucs actually won this one.

http://www .mediafire.com/?mcykrtq1itt

From MSG last night: The E Street Shuffle w/ intro if anyone is interested :) Just join the www w/ the rest of the link and copy and paste

springsteen just said the words..."e st band for the last time..in a while.." I'm dying a little inside right now

Someone posted that in Twitter :(
Those are the words I fear on Sunday night. I know it's coming. It will make me cry.

Off and running today. Good Luck w/ your appt. arw :up::)

k...so I worked for 4 hours today doing a tasting at a hotel and the executive chef did not fucking show up!!!!!!!!!!!!! He called his sous chef to say he couldn't make it in and I should just put everything in the freezer. :madspit:

k...so I worked for 4 hours today doing a tasting at a hotel and the executive chef did not fucking show up!!!!!!!!!!!!! He called his sous chef to say he couldn't make it in and I should just put everything in the freezer. :madspit:

:huh: Nice :|

I need some "me" time. My entire life over the past week has revolved around this potential job. The only day off from thinking about it was spent going to lunch at a lovely french bakery and a movie with a friend.....but while not viewing the movie the entire conversation was either about this potential job and planning our U2 trip in 7 months so no escape. The U2 trip is fun talk but since I don't have a job and this trip is during wedding season, I'm a bit concerned I may not get to go so the conversation can't be fun until I have a place to work and a boss to say yes, go on your trip! :barf:

Stress is grand, isn't it?

I am gonna scream, dance, sing my heart and soul out on Sunday

Desserts look yummy, btw :drool:

Co-worker was just on tv.
Man testified against criminals and was murdered for doing the right thing. He had refused a payoff.
That man was the son of my co-worker.

Criminals are finally going to get their sentence. Two friggin years later.

:| got a phone call earlier today. They are still deciding and will call me back by tomorrow. WTF. I'm so annoyed. I don't even know if I want this job other than the fact that I need a job! :angry:

I put on my FB page something about selling holiday pies....one of my friends did the following on her FB page:

hey friends - with Thanksgiving coming up - do you love pies???? pumpkin???? lemon meringue??? chocolate mousse??? but don't have the time to make a homemade pie - well I have a friend who can do it for you---let me know if you would like to place an order. She can deliver to the Lville area the Wednesday before Turkey Day!!

:heart:

I hope I get some orders!!! I think half the people I know on FB live in other states or are in the industry themselves and would just make their own stuff. :(

I thought you were also shipping out of state. Maybe I read it wrong :reject:.

no...I'd like to do scones and cookies but I would be worried that things would not stay fresh. Overnight shipping is like $40 or more so no out of state....

OK so I was offered the job but didn't totally accept it. I wasn't thrilled with the terms so the guy who would be my boss is going to see what he can do. I'm still going in tomorrow to fill out paperwork and stuff. I need the job so I can't be too picky but I think they could have offered me a few things for the title and responsibility. Also, my sister did not get great news today from 2 different places. She's been out of work for 9 months now. In the last 2 1/2 months I've found 3 jobs while she's only found a weeks worth of temping in her field. So I texted her and she didn't respond. I was nervous to tell her and now I'm having a hard time being all excited about it. It only took me a little over 2 weeks but I'm in an industry that's a revolving door....

I should have Springsteen songs going thru my head but thanks to Sesame Streets 40th birthday I have only had Manamana in my head :| :help:

no...I'd like to do scones and cookies but I would be worried that things would not stay fresh. Overnight shipping is like $40 or more so no out of state....

OK so I was offered the job but didn't totally accept it. I wasn't thrilled with the terms so the guy who would be my boss is going to see what he can do. I'm still going in tomorrow to fill out paperwork and stuff. I need the job so I can't be too picky but I think they could have offered me a few things for the title and responsibility. Also, my sister did not get great news today from 2 different places. She's been out of work for 9 months now. In the last 2 1/2 months I've found 3 jobs while she's only found a weeks worth of temping in her field. So I texted her and she didn't respond. I was nervous to tell her and now I'm having a hard time being all excited about it. It only took me a little over 2 weeks but I'm in an industry that's a revolving door....

Dang no out of state delivery :wink:
Congrats on the offer and sending positive wishes toward better terms.
*cringe* about your sister & I would also feel :crack: about telling her about the job offer when she has had no luck :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom