the great neckhair tale of 1924

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
"red ships of spain! red ships of spain! RED SHIPS OF SPAIN!" repeatedly screamed the radio over and over again. on this day, however, the man with the yellow hat didn't seem to mind.

he strolled into the barber shop, everything black and white and asked the man with the scissors to kindly shave his face - save for the cheeks.

the sideburns and goatee area he wanted gone - the cheeks, for a reason as yet to be decided by the author of this thread, were to be left alone. and like he had come accustomed to, as it was said, it was done.

next, he asked for his head to be shaved

no problem, thought the barber.

"but oh, would you mind leaving the neck hair? the wife likens it to a collar, a male necklace if you will."

"no sir, that i can not."

"do it," insisted the client coldy, "and let the english see you do it."

such brave logic befuddled the barber and he reluctantly agreed to leave the neck area of its hair.

after paying the chap with the cutters, he looked him in the eye and said "you will be the one escaping."

the man with the yellow hat proceed to walk away with a smile on his face, hair on his neck, and a sense of renewed confidence.

"tis life," he sighed as he walked down the busy nyc sidewalk. "i got it made."

what i want to know is...how'd she read "do it...and let the english see you do it."

people please.

we're talking about neck hair here. and yes, you're more than allowed to braid it.

hey sf, did the cubs make the playoffs? right...

and did the braves? oh yeah...

everything about atlanta is awesome except for its location, usher and lil' john.

yeah!

Back
Top Bottom