the great neckhair tale of 1924

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was a pretty funny story, Zoomerang96. I laughed when I read it. Not later on when I'd had time to think about it, but while it was on the screen in front of me. I like how things were in black and white in 1924... is that how it was for you in the olden days, you old dog you? Did you move really fast and jerky like, like you had something stuck up your ass?

Did you spill your tobacco cause you were moving at 1.5 times normal speed, instead of normally like a normal person in the modern times? Oh how different things must have been in 1924.

kieran, there are times when 1924 are all around us. you and me.

i don't know what it means, but it can't be good.

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
this thread sucks more ass than Red Ships on a second date.

considering you've yet to submit anything remotely intelligent/interesting/worthwhile, i'll just laugh gently at you, as though you are truly the six year old bratty kid you pretend to be.

Are all the banned people coming back? :happy: You're the third one I've seen today! :wave:

Zoomerang96 said:

considering you've yet to submit anything remotely intelligent/interesting/worthwhile, i'll just laugh gently at you, as though you are truly the six year old bratty kid you pretend to be.

So you're still upset about the whole "me not loving you" thing?

Back
Top Bottom