The Great Interland Oscar Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought it was cool. :up: It's fascinating that you can make those sounds with your voices.

AHH - please no spoilers about Amazing Race. Some of us are on the west coast, and haven't seen it yet. I don't mind hearing about who's first, but please don't spoil anything else. Thanks. :)

ThoraSEB said:
I thought it was cool. :up: It's fascinating that you can make those sounds with your voices.

AHH - please no spoilers about Amazing Race. Some of us are on the west coast, and haven't seen it yet. I don't mind hearing about who's first, but please don't spoil anything else. Thanks. :)

No more spoilers, I promise :reject:.

I like Rachel Weiss's dress :up:.

Nice shot of an Oscar on the floor :huh:.

I like the gentle nudging of people off the stage with the opening of "So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night, adieu, adieu" from The Sound of Music.

Yeah, I recognize the opening, wanna make something of it.:wink:

Pan's Labyrinth is kickin' butt tonight.

trevster2k said:
I like the gentle nudging of people off the stage with the opening of "So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night, adieu, adieu" from The Sound of Music.

Yeah, I recognize the opening, wanna make something of it.:wink:

:nerd:

I also am looking forward to Ennio Morricone's honorary Oscar presentation. He has composed some amazing film scores.

And The Lives of Others pulls it off.

Back
Top Bottom