The Grandaddy of Them All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pub crawler

New Yorker
Michigan-USC................ who do you like?

I expect an epic battle and I think 'SC will prevail 31-29.

The excitment in SoCal game day is going to be palpable. I think I will watch the game at a pub frequented by 'SC alumni (of which I am not), including the friend of mine that introduced me to the place. Should be fun.

I saw a review of SC today on one of the local sportshows...already talk that within the next two years, there could be co-Heisman winners from the same team in the same year!!

Leinart QB - Williams R

Very interesting!!! :up:

I RARELY BRAG about this but Sean Cody, Defense tackle #84 is Mr. B's cousin -NBC's tired of hearing it but he sure cheers him on!!! :yes:

nbcrusader said:
You bet I'm cheering him on Mr. BAW!

Still working on tickets to the game....

wait, you're rooting for usc? i don't believe it! i could've sworn ya for the maize and blue :wink:

i'm gonna go with the most obscure reason for rooting for a team i can think of... i played jv basketball against pete carroll's son waaaay back in 10th grade... so i'm gonna root for usc... :scratch::shrug:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

wait, you're rooting for usc? i don't believe it! i could've sworn ya for the maize and blue :wink:

i'm gonna go with the most obscure reason for rooting for a team i can think of... i played jv basketball against pete carroll's son waaaay back in 10th grade... so i'm gonna root for usc... :scratch::shrug:

Fantastic reason to root!

Hey Doug, I checked Ebay last night and started a bid...I took it to $600 bucks for two tickets and was blown away like I was standing still! Good luck! #84's tickets are for immediate family...I'm just a cousin! :lol:

Mr. BAW said:

Falls into the category of "Why didn't I think of that???" :yikes:

lol... exactly. The other thing was to try and get tickets from out-of-state schools in the Pac 10, each of which were apparently given an allotment.

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
the scariest thing about usc is that most of the key players are freshmen and sophomores... i'm writting in usc-oklahoma for next year's national championship game already.

You should be checking for tix for next years opener - Black Coaches of America Kickoff Classic

USC vs. Virginia Tech @ New Jersey or the Meadowlands....August

VT looked terrible this past week in that loss.!..

Back
Top Bottom