The Grand Resurrection of the Pet Photos Thread - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-10-2005, 03:36 PM   #1
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 01:22 AM
The Grand Resurrection of the Pet Photos Thread

Since I can't search (I really must become a premium member one of these days) I can't find the old pet photos thread...so here's a new one! It has been a while since anyone posted in that anyway.

We now have seven pets - the newest additions, two Shih Tzu puppies, brother and sister! They're five months old now (they had their birthday just ten days ago) and their fur is finally starting to get a bit longer.

Bijou on the left and Mungo Jerry on the right.

Mungo. He has such unusual eyes! A pity I couldn't get a clear shot of them. They're hazel, not the usual dark brown.

Bijou.

She looks surprised here!

Now, let's see everyone else's pets!

Old 10-10-2005, 03:39 PM   #2
ONE
love, blood, life

Oh, found some better shots of Mungo's eyes!

He looks so stupid there ^

Old 10-10-2005, 03:44 PM   #3
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 05:22 AM
Oh GibsonGirl they are so darling. All I have for a pet is a Betta fish named Herman.
Old 10-10-2005, 03:53 PM   #4
ONE
love, blood, life

They are! They're the sweetest little things...unfortunately, they're extremely stubborn and don't listen whatsoever. When they turn six months, they're going to have to be taken to obedience school.

Aw, you should still take a pic of Herman! I love fish. Bettas are really pretty too. What colour is he? I love blue Bettas!
Old 10-10-2005, 03:59 PM   #5
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:22 AM
Beckham

Posh

Maximus ("Max") and Posh

Max

Our rescue, adopted and named Keena

Buddy
Old 10-10-2005, 04:07 PM   #6
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by GibsonGirl
Oh, found some better shots of Mungo's eyes!

He looks so stupid there ^
omg what a cutie!
Old 10-10-2005, 05:27 PM   #7
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 11:22 PM
Awwwwwwwwww those puppies are absolutely precious! Besides their stubborness are they good with kids? Im moving to Chicago soon with my bf and he said I can get a puppy. Want something small and cuddly though. Also a dog that's good with kids because he has small nieces and nephews.
Old 10-10-2005, 05:54 PM   #8
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 05:22 AM
Quote:
They are! They're the sweetest little things...unfortunately, they're extremely stubborn and don't listen whatsoever. When they turn six months, they're going to have to be taken to obedience school.

Aw, you should still take a pic of Herman! I love fish. Bettas are really pretty too. What colour is he? I love blue Bettas!

Herman is a blue Betta with some red on his tail. It's really hard to get a picture of him, for he won't stay still.
Old 10-10-2005, 06:31 PM   #9
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 09:22 PM
^Haha about your fish phtography!

The puppies and kittens are so adorable as well as the turtle. I must search for a few pics of my baby dog! I will be back!
Old 10-10-2005, 06:32 PM   #10
ONE
love, blood, life

Aw, LivLuvAndBootlegMusic, those cats are too cute! I have four cats myself. The litter box situation is always interesting. I also love the red-eared turtle. I used to have a few of those when I was younger.

BonosBaby12, yes, they're very good with kids! They love everyone. That's the nice thing about Shih Tzus - unlike the majority of small dogs, they aren't snappy at all. Very good natured. I do have a word of warning, however - potty training is an issue. The breed is notorious for taking a while to learn, as we're finding out with ours. Some family friends also have a Shih Tzu, and it took them nine months to train theirs. Ours are starting to learn, though. So aside from that and the whole not coming when they're called thing, they're wonderful dogs. I expect it would be easier to manage with only one of them, instead of two. And, plus, when they get old...they all end up looking like this:

Old 10-10-2005, 06:45 PM   #11
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 09:22 PM
This is Charger, my 6 yr old Jack Russell terrier

Old 10-10-2005, 07:05 PM   #12
Blue Crack Addict

My old neighbors had an adorable Shi Tzu named Lady. They increased from one child to four while they lived next door and as far I as I know, the dog was never a problem. We would always watch her for two weeks every summer and she was an angel. Hardly any dog hair, no nipping, and no barking (I think this might be lucky though!). When we let her out, she'd go to her yard to go to the bathroom and usually go back to her step, so we'd call her back or go pick her up, but she never ran away or chased any people or animals.
Old 10-10-2005, 07:06 PM   #13
ONE
love, blood, life

I love Jack Russells! So cute. Does Charger go insane for stones and that sort of thing? My aunt has a Jack Russell who's lost all of his teeth due to his obsession with stones, and my neighbours' has done the same thing.
Old 10-10-2005, 07:21 PM   #14
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Aw, LivLuvAndBootlegMusic, those cats are too cute! I have four cats myself. The litter box situation is always interesting. I also love the red-eared turtle. I used to have a few of those when I was younger.
Yeah, the cat situation is interesting since I live in half of a one-story duplex with four other girls. We started with Beckham, then got Posh to keep him entertained. Then Max came to live with us after problems with his owner. He has a VERY loud meow/howl and his previous owner didn't give him a lot of one-on-one attention, so the cat would basically cry like a baby all day. The neighbors started complaining and the housemates threatened to take him to the pound. The rescue kitten we found in a tree and thank God we knew of someone who wanted to adopt a tiny kitten but hadn't yet (b/c the shelters won't release them until they're 2 pounds). The three cats have been very good with the litter and none of them have ever had an accident, although they love to watch me clean the box and see who can get the first dump in the clean litter.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:16 PM   #15
Refugee

this is Harry, my lab mix rescue that we've had for about a year. He's a little over 3 we think.

Having a treat...kind of looks like a butt...

With his new haircut!